Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
hey, Congratulations.
it feels gr8t! doesn't it.
how long did u last?, if u were like me then maybe 10 seconds when i rec'd my 1rst one.

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
wow... youth.

I'm sitting here trying to recall what it was like before I'd ever had a blow job. I can't.:redface:

You must feel like you're "King of the World" aquadude. Good for you!:smile:

aquadude

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
alright since you guys are asking for detials I will give them to you. I'm 18 btw. Well the two of us went to the movies, He and I have a mutual friend who intorduced us, and we have been talking online for a couple weeks. So anyway we went to this movie, Ice Age 2, and there was a scene where the little rat thing got its tounge stuck on the ice and was dangling there and its tounge was stretching out and I said "wow, it must be hard to have something that long in your mouth." and he said back "wow that looks kinda familiar" and I said " well mines a bit longer and thicker than that." and so he said "well lets see" and then he reached into my pants (in a gentle and not rape like way, btw) and started playing with my dick. THen after a little while of that, he undid my pants and started giving me head, but he gave up because there were too many people around. Then we watched the movie for a while then he gently grabbed my chin and pulled me to him and he kissed me, then we started making out and he moved down and started kissing my neck and my collar bone, which is like one of my biggest turn ons. And then we were making out some more and he started sucking on my ear lobe, and then we spent the rest of the movie making out. Then after the movie we went back to my truck, where he gave me head. IT was amazing. I lasted fior about 15-20 minutes, he said that I made his jaw sore. IT was so hot. And when I came he swallowed so clean up was easy. He said that I almost drowned on my load (I know he was just humoring me, but it was still hot). Then we jsut hung out for a while at a play ground by my house, and then we went to our seperate homes. We now have plans to meet up again this coming weekend. I can't wait. We will probably just stay friends with benefits as opposed to dating, but yea that is my story of my first time.

Was that enough detail for you boys?

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
You know, I am really glad that you got a chance to get your first blow job dude, but, are you saying that you let a guy blow you in a movie theater? While you were surrounded by people? Watching a children's movie?

I dont' know buddy, I personally might have waited for the truck before I let the guy whip it out where kids could see. It would make me feel uncomfortable.

aquadude

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
jeff black said:
You know, I am really glad that you got a chance to get your first blow job dude, but, are you saying that you let a guy blow you in a movie theater? While you were surrounded by people? Watching a children's movie?

I dont' know buddy, I personally might have waited for the truck before I let the guy whip it out where kids could see. It would make me feel uncomfortable.

Yea, well that is why he stopped. Anyway, the chance of getting caught was really hot, and we were in the very back of the theater anyway, and teh only people around us were teens and/or adults, all the little kids were farther up in the theater.

yhtang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My first male sex experience was in a sauna. It was also my first time in a sauna. I was half asleep in there, when I felt a delicious warm wet feeling around my (by now) throbbing member. Someone was giving me a blow job.

I spewed a few seconds after that. I was so surprised and shocked, I left for the shower immediately. I did not even say thank you.

What terrible manners! :smile:

aquadude

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
yhtang said:
My first male sex experience was in a sauna. It was also my first time in a sauna. I was half asleep in there, when I felt a delicious warm wet feeling around my (by now) throbbing member. Someone was giving me a blow job.

I spewed a few seconds after that. I was so surprised and shocked, I left for the shower immediately. I did not even say thank you.

What terrible manners! :smile:

lol, that is pretty funny. Well I didn't say thank you either, but now the guy who blew me and I are dating, so the favor will be returned many a time, that should be thanks enough.