Status
Not open for further replies.

Ker76

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
...what a characterisation! ;o)

I´m european(german), well traveled and compared to some of the guys here modestly equipped: 8x7 (so very thick).

I love having a (fairly) big cock as well as I love seeng other guys having one - although I´d consider myself straight. After having a threesome with another huge guy, however, I knew it turns me on to see the girls go crazy on a big one....;o)

Oh, and I love big cumshots - I already read that I missed one of the biggest shooters here by a short margin...

Hello to u all!

D_Sheffield Thongbynder

Experimental Member
Media
Ker76 said:
...what a characterisation! ;o)

I´m european(german), well traveled and compared to some of the guys here modestly equipped: 8x7 (so very thick).

I love having a (fairly) big cock as well as I love seeng other guys having one - although I´d consider myself straight. After having a threesome with another huge guy, however, I knew it turns me on to see the girls go crazy on a big one....;o)

Oh, and I love big cumshots - I already read that I missed one of the biggest shooters here by a short margin...

Hello to u all!

There are plenty of challengers to faceking here, ker76. Look around and you won't go away emptyhanded.:wink:

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
"Far away" wär' doch übertrieben. :rolleyes:

Herzlich willkommen beim Letzten Parkplatz in Sankt Gallen. :smile:

Ker76

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
OK, its a bit difficult to estimate the distance to other members in the world wide web..:rolleyes:

- so which region are you from alex - surely not St. Gallen (?) :biggrin1:

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ker76 said:
- so which region are you from alex - surely not St. Gallen (?) :biggrin1:

Maybe I should move there just so that I can use the 'S.G.' abbreviation truthfully? :rolleyes:

Baden-Württemberg is closer to the mark, though. You'll find there are quite a few Germans and German residents of assorted genders at LPSG, though. :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.