New female here...and obsessed with VPL!

fleeny

Just Browsing
Media
I get so extremely turned on when I see big bulges out in public, especially when a man reaches down to adjust or rub his dick. I'll go to the gym for fun with my friend just so we can check these out. It makes me wet on the spot, and it's extremeley hard not to pay attention to this when I'm out with my husband. The biggest treat is being able to make out the head of his cock through the material, it just makes me want to hop right on. Some of these men are total teases with their thin shorts/constant cock rubbing, it drives some of us women wild...please keep doing what you're doing boys ;-)

S

SirConcis

fleeny, it is great to see women who are *really* hungry for the male form. So many females repress their apetites.

B_ccc888

Experimental Member
Media
fleeny, it is great to see women who are *really* hungry for the male form. So many females repress their apetites.

I love you for being so honest and not hypocritical............

It's very natural and normal to have such a great appetite for men.

So tell all other girls to stop pretending hating guys in hot tight Speedos with nice bulges LOL.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The biggest treat is being able to make out the head of his cock through the material, it just makes me want to hop right on. Some of these men are total teases with their thin shorts/constant cock rubbing, it drives some of us women wild...please keep doing what you're doing boys ;-)
Welcome Fleeny!

I love this, too. I wear gym shorts and track pants made from thin nylon or polyester material with loose boxers. The dick outline is fairly obvious, especially with the lighter colors. I'll be walking around Costco or Home Depot focused on what I have to get and catch people looking. I'll laugh to myself because I know why they're looking.

D

deleted509196

I can see my man's bulge well in his pants and SO HOT!

fantasychick

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I love you for being so honest and not hypocritical............

It's very natural and normal to have such a great appetite for men.

So tell all other girls to stop pretending hating guys in hot tight Speedos with nice bulges LOL.

I hear you girl ;)

5inchAussie

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Check out the pic of me in the tan shorts in my Gallery.

I get so extremely turned on when I see big bulges out in public, especially when a man reaches down to adjust or rub his dick. I'll go to the gym for fun with my friend just so we can check these out. It makes me wet on the spot, and it's extremeley hard not to pay attention to this when I'm out with my husband. The biggest treat is being able to make out the head of his cock through the material, it just makes me want to hop right on. Some of these men are total teases with their thin shorts/constant cock rubbing, it drives some of us women wild...please keep doing what you're doing boys ;-)