new female here

mrkskf

Just Browsing
Media
Hi all came accross this site by accident, ok i was searching for big dick pics but dont hold it against me, just wondering is any of you hung guys do appreciation type pics? I love it when I see long hard cocks enjoying my photos and the best I ever got was some pics of a guy looking at me on his monitor while jacking off, it got me so turned on my husband didnt know what hit him.....

Anyway, if any of you guys would like to do similar or even come up with any new ideas please mail me at mrkskf@yahoo.co.uk and I will send you some pics, all must be kept private please as I live in a very small town and dont want my neighbours to see what I am really thinking about.

Thanks,
Yvonne.:tongue:

jlr080281

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a hard time believing you're a female :p Sorry. I'm sure some woman do like this kind of thing , but usually it's the husband who likes seeing dudes wank over pics of their wives/gf's/female friend...etc

So forgive me if I think you're some guy pretending to be a chick. Oh, and when I search that email address on myspace, some 40 year old male named Dan pops up. That doesn't really help your cause :p

jlr080281

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Haha , I'm nosey. First thing I do when someone posts an email address is myspace it :p

fla_boy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
good job

I have a hard time believing you're a female :p Sorry. I'm sure some woman do like this kind of thing , but usually it's the husband who likes seeing dudes wank over pics of their wives/gf's/female friend...etc

So forgive me if I think you're some guy pretending to be a chick. Oh, and when I search that email address on myspace, some 40 year old male named Dan pops up. That doesn't really help your cause :p

mrkskf

Just Browsing
Media
Hey you are not being nice, you disbelieving lot, just to shame you all I am female, 39 yrs 38D and 5ft 6. my husband Dan yes you got it right and I share this e mail address and share our interests, that includes all the sexy ones. Anyway, if that is your attitude then this is probably not the forum for us. Shame on You....

pbmonkey

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
HI, and welcome to :LPSG can you post photos of your big 38D'S for us to wank over now?
Also are you shaved or furry down there? pussy photos are nice too.
Just curious!

scottish.47

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I, too, find you sounding more like a dude than a chick. If you were to put up some info on your profile, along with some photos, it may be of help, but I really doubt it. And I read your "Shame on you" entry. Put YOUR money where your mouth is. Disprove us!!

mrkskf

Just Browsing
Media
Message to Scottish and all other doubters, I will not post on here as I strictly stick to e mails, your bullying tactics are offensive, no wonder so few women are on this forum. I shall be removing my profile immediately. Enjoy your sad existance.