new female here

Discussion in 'Large Penis Personal Ads' started by mrkskf, Apr 8, 2008.

1. mrkskf

mrkskf New Member

Hi all came accross this site by accident, ok i was searching for big dick pics but dont hold it against me, just wondering is any of you hung guys do appreciation type pics? I love it when I see long hard cocks enjoying my photos and the best I ever got was some pics of a guy looking at me on his monitor while jacking off, it got me so turned on my husband didnt know what hit him.....

Anyway, if any of you guys would like to do similar or even come up with any new ideas please mail me at mrkskf@yahoo.co.uk and I will send you some pics, all must be kept private please as I live in a very small town and dont want my neighbours to see what I am really thinking about.

Thanks,
    Yvonne.:tongue:

2. jlr080281

jlr080281 New Member

I have a hard time believing you're a female :p Sorry. I'm sure some woman do like this kind of thing , but usually it's the husband who likes seeing dudes wank over pics of their wives/gf's/female friend...etc

So forgive me if I think you're some guy pretending to be a chick. Oh, and when I search that email address on myspace, some 40 year old male named Dan pops up. That doesn't really help your cause :p

3. B_ScaredLittleBoy

B_ScaredLittleBoy New Member

lol good find jlr.

Dan is icky.

4. jlr080281

jlr080281 New Member

Haha , I'm nosey. First thing I do when someone posts an email address is myspace it :p

5. cowboyfireman

cowboyfireman New Member

Mr. KSKF not only sounds like he's a guy but Russian too, you know what that means...

6. fla_boy

fla_boy New Member

Albums:
    good job

7. mrkskf

mrkskf New Member

Hey you are not being nice, you disbelieving lot, just to shame you all I am female, 39 yrs 38D and 5ft 6. my husband Dan yes you got it right and I share this e mail address and share our interests, that includes all the sexy ones. Anyway, if that is your attitude then this is probably not the forum for us. Shame on You....

8. pbmonkey

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    HI, and welcome to :LPSG can you post photos of your big 38D'S for us to wank over now?
    Also are you shaved or furry down there? pussy photos are nice too.
    Just curious!

9. mrkskf

mrkskf New Member

sorry monkey I only share by e mail, glad you dont have issues like some on here. mail me mrkskf@yahoo.co.uk and i will share with you.

Love Ya.
    Yvonne

10. B_huge1uk

B_huge1uk New Member

11. scottish.47

scottish.47 New Member

I, too, find you sounding more like a dude than a chick. If you were to put up some info on your profile, along with some photos, it may be of help, but I really doubt it. And I read your "Shame on you" entry. Put YOUR money where your mouth is. Disprove us!!

12. mrkskf

mrkskf New Member

Message to Scottish and all other doubters, I will not post on here as I strictly stick to e mails, your bullying tactics are offensive, no wonder so few women are on this forum. I shall be removing my profile immediately. Enjoy your sad existance.

Draft saved Draft deleted