New Female Kinda Nervous - Ohio

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
I knew guys were proud of their junk but I had no idea how much till I got here. Glad I am not as perverted as I thought - maybe I am slightly normal ;-)

being on a site dedicated to big cocks sort of means you are a bit perverted so you can't really say that because you are like the rest of us you are normal

tderwin

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Is there no big dicks near this poor lady so she can get the feel of one??? :wink: That's why she's on here guys! :eek: Help her out.

bstexas

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
welcome to the site. many of us understand you are nervous. maybe it's because you are doing this without your husband. or maybe because you are stepping outside of your normal "box". i used to be nervous too until i started reading the posts, looking at the photos. decided this is sorta a normal fascination ... big cocks that is. finally got to a point where i put photos up as well. i think what made me "less" nervous was telling myself this isn't really a pick up site, but more of an educational/social site. puts a different spin on it. there are lots of nice people who are regularly on here and then there are a few bad apples who rip everything people post to shreds. lol. anyway, chat more if you can and see who is who. i don't think there is specifically a way to look up people in your area (I may be wrong), but scroll down on the home page to: Large Penis Personal Ads and click through those. you might see some posts from people in your area. maybe you'll get to meet someone, even if not to try out the big cock first thing, then at least to get you to feel more comfortable. enjoy the site.

Last edited:

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know there are some awfully big dicks on board LPSG. I imagine in Ohio you might find such a guy from the membership. No need to be nervous. Good luck.

BlkWthThk11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My well endowed friend referred me to this site, and said there were some really nice and supportive people here, so I thought I'd check it out.

I am a MWF in Ohio with a husband, who is not well endowed, and I have never been with anyone else. My friend thinks I should experience the other more endowed side. Lately I have been leaning more to that side to check out what I may or may not be missing because frankly I am getting more action from my toys.

So that's me - curious and nervous and just wanting to connect with someone nice.
Hi hon, you should not have a problem here, I am in Orlando or I would love to accomodate you and give you a very interesting new experience .

D

deleted136887

Good luck in your search. I'm sure somewhere in Ohio there is a gaint cock just waiting for you.With a bit of luck it could be attached to a nice person as well.