New female member w/ some questions

FlyGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hey guys, I know this place is pretty male dominated but thats all right. I've actually got a wonderful guy with what would definitely be considered a big dick (12" and a wonderfully proportionate thickness). I guess I'm just on here checking out different ways for me to work with it. Haha. My main thing is, both of us want to try anal, but I know that for my first time thats gonna be a bitch! Any suggestions on what to do?

BlkWthThk11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey guys, I know this place is pretty male dominated but thats all right. I've actually got a wonderful guy with what would definitely be considered a big dick (12" and a wonderfully proportionate thickness). I guess I'm just on here checking out different ways for me to work with it. Haha. My main thing is, both of us want to try anal, but I know that for my first time thats gonna be a bitch! Any suggestions on what to do?
Welcome to the site hon, def is male dom but plenty of females on here. If ur b/f has a 12 inch dick then yeah that would def be considered big. There are alot of gay men on this site so u will get answers hopefully they wont be the rude ones go to def site on here for some of yoiur answers hon.

katana1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
FlyGirl

LOTS of lube and start off with some smaller objects (fingers, then dildos ranging from smaller to larger). Have him VERY slowly put the head in and then once your used to that continue on from there. Hope to hear back once you guys have tried it! Enjoy.

a_uncensored

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Welcome to the site! I wish I had your issue hun! There are a few of us women on here and the real women I have found are nice to chat with. Hope you find the answers you are looking for.

FlyGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Sorry guys, I will not be posting any pictures of him. Thats his business and if he wants to post himself all over the internet he can but I doubt he would.

Also, why so shocked to hear of a guy with a 12 inch dick? Is this NOT a forum for men with large penises? Did I miss something? Sorry if you're jealous.

And thanks Katana for the actual advice. haha. Oh, and uncensored, I'd love to chat. Nice to see another woman on the male dominated boards here.

D

deleted136887

Welcome.
I for one am jealous as all hell. 12"schlongs are so common nowadays ,what I used to consider my COCK is now seemingly a winkie.
But you struck it lucky, enjoy it !

erectus

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Welcome to the site, hope you have some fun on here and meet some new people... as for your question.. i agree with the advice Katana gave out, worked for me :)

cheers

B_Trevor3

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

You neglected to mention the circumference. If you're going anal that will be of more concern than his length. Be careful, a really thick cock could cause you to tear. And that's an area that heals very slowly. Lube and patience are the key.
Personally I think the good old vagina is the safest place for the big ones to hang out.

FlyGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I haven't personally measured his circumference lately but I think I remember it being something like 6 inches. So yeah, he is pretty large which is why I'm worried. I understand a lot of the risks involved. I think I'll probably take katana's advice... lots of lube and work my way up. Anybody know a fairly good timeline for how long it might take to work towards that?

D_Langstaff Longstaff

Experimental Member
Media
No its not that any ones jealous, I personally am 8" and already hit the cervix in most women I wouldn't want more.
With the record holding penis being at 13.5" how many 12"s are there? Not many. You got a few comments teasing about it because its practically impossible ;-) welcome.

This is a site for large penises. Keep in mind average was recorded at 5.5-6" to me that sounds small, but hey, that's what the surveys reported.

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Also, why so shocked to hear of a guy with a 12 inch dick? Is this NOT a forum for men with large penises? Did I miss something? Sorry if you're jealous.

Oh, only because 12" would make his among the biggest penises on the planet. The odds of any guy actually having a true 12" would be in the millions. There are so many more guys claiming that size than actually have it that no one on here will really believe that without seeing it in person.

D_William Henry Hairyson

Experimental Member
Media
yup, and with so many guys pretending to have 10in+ cocks with no proof..its only natural we are skeptical about your claim...then again...you showed no proof either

No its not that any ones jealous, I personally am 8" and already hit the cervix in most women I wouldn't want more.
With the record holding penis being at 13.5" how many 12"s are there? Not many. You got a few comments teasing about it because its practically impossible ;-) welcome.

This is a site for large penises. Keep in mind average was recorded at 5.5-6" to me that sounds small, but hey, that's what the surveys reported.