New female member w/ some questions

FlyGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Well hey, I didn't come on here to brag about my boyfriend's penis size. So whether you believe me or not is really irrelevant. I'm just here to get some advice. If you're not willing or able to give it, then why comment on the post?

D_Langstaff Longstaff

Experimental Member
Media
They said it best. Sorry, we should have that as a WARNING on the front page of the site. So many douches here claim it, and anyone with a brain knows its not true. Go re-measure him, and lay a ruler along the top of his dick without any going along his abdomen or down by his balls, You'll see what we mean.

I definitely am not calling you a douche by the way, just trying to get our point across.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Well hey, I didn't come on here to brag about my boyfriend's penis size. So whether you believe me or not is really irrelevant. I'm just here to get some advice. If you're not willing or able to give it, then why comment on the post?

We gave you advice and by "claiming" that he has a 12" dick
without any proof of such you are 'bragging".
If it was irrelevant you needn't have given
any indication of his "alleged" size.:eek:
We needn't refrain from posting just because we disagree with you either.
C.B.:saevil:

D_Langstaff Longstaff

Experimental Member
Media
We gave you advice and by "claiming" that he has a 12" dick
without any proof of such you are 'bragging".
If it was irrelevant you needn't have given
any indication of his "alleged" size.:eek:
We needn't refrain from posting just because we disagree with you either.
C.B.:saevil:

Not only that, but we have had people claim to be women on here, and turnout to be guys that just like to tell stories. Sounds fucked up? Welcome to the internet.

D_Jack_Hoff

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OMG u were just in austin... i just came from dallas.. in eureka CA now but.. i'da be SO down... i got a decent size cock.. but i wouldnt have hurt u or nothing just get u used.. suck his big ass dick and well call it a day... til like 45 min later when im horny again

.brad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Fly girl he obviously doesn't have 12 inches as 6 in circumference would make it very skinny for the length

and if it is only 6 inches in circumference getting it up your arse won't be much of a challenge!:biggrin1:

but if you are doing anal remember to clean out your hole, shit stinks and guarantees an immediate loss of erection.

lube and poppers

I don't think anyone is misguided for questioning the validity of your claim. Go find a 12" school ruler, and put it up next to your boyfriend's dick. I expect that you'll be more than slightly disappointed.

Then again, you could just fuck the ruler afterwards...if you're still that curious about what you would do with a foot long.

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So whether you believe me or not is really irrelevant.

No it isn't.
You should be concerned if the initial impression you give is that of someone who does not tell the truth.

I'm just here to get some advice. If you're not willing or able to give it, then why comment on the post?

Natural urge to comment on that which seems unbelievable.

FlyGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My first answer goes to the dude telling me I should be able to fit a 6 inch circumference in my ass. If nothing has ever been in my ass... I'm still a little worried.

Second of all, I'm not attempting to say anyone is misguided, I agree it is a claim many men make (and women I guess?). You are probably right to question it. However, I have measured correctly (more than once, and would measure again if I were not in a long distance relationship) and I am comfortable knowing that I am not a liar. If people wish to question me, so be it. That's life.

Third, to pitbull in particular, I am actually not very concerned what a group of people on the internet think of me. I'm sorry if that sounds rude to you or anyone else here but honestly my trustworthiness is verified in life. It is unfortunate that I may be seen as a liar here, but it doesn't bother me much. None of you know me, and I know none of you.

But thank you guys for all of your responses. If anyone else has anything constructive or helpful to say its always appreciated.

MrMXYZPTLK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey guys, I know this place is pretty male dominated but thats all right. I've actually got a wonderful guy with what would definitely be considered a big dick (12" and a wonderfully proportionate thickness). I guess I'm just on here checking out different ways for me to work with it. Haha. My main thing is, both of us want to try anal, but I know that for my first time thats gonna be a bitch! Any suggestions on what to do?

It's like Ripping off a Band-aid, The Faster he goes the less it will hurt. Just kidding.

Lots of KY Jelly, and you have to relax

FlyGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
OMG u were just in austin... i just came from dallas.. in eureka CA now but.. i'da be SO down... i got a decent size cock.. but i wouldnt have hurt u or nothing just get u used.. suck his big ass dick and well call it a day... til like 45 min later when im horny again

lol, what?! I'm lost. I live in Austin and was just in Dallas this weekend. o_O

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would strongly urge everyone to give Flygirl a break. My wife really believed I was 12" as well. I wouldn't deny it, but I wouldn't let her measure me either. Well, she's a little bit more than 3" off, but to her I'm still 12".

Welcome, Flygirl. Hope you find answers here. Sorry, can't help you in the receiving department.

bigbrick

Experimental Member
Media
You ask a good question and you deserve a a good answer. If you are not too much into toys, have him gently play with a finger of his inside (well-lubed and nails well trimmed). When that becomes easy, have him slip in a second finger. It can help to keep up the foreplay and be patient. You may not get that second one in for some time or it may happen easily right away. If he is about 6 in circumference (similar to what I am), what I have found is that once you can get three fingers at least partially inserted past the anus, the penis will go fine with lots of lube, breathing and relaxation. Once in, there may be a short time when it is painful but once you have accommodated to the head in the entrance he can advance slowly. Patience and gentleness at first is the key. Let us know how it goes and good luck. P. S. you are very pretty!

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In Austin, TX there are many 12" and beyond guys. The Walgreens sells KY and Astroglide lube by the truck load.
I think FlyGirls biggest concern should be megalopenis captivus. Literally a larger penis getting sphincter locked in your ass. This always requires an embarrasing hospital intervention. Also when you feel the dick getting close to your lungs I would ask your dude to retract to a decent 8 or 9 inches and continue with shorter strokes...My friend "14 inches O'Tool" got stuck up the ass of a wandering minstrel in Tyler, TX. He required a 2 day stay in the hospital with a photo of Barbara Bush pushed in his face until his masssive cock went flaccid and the minstrel could go wander some more.
The bottom line is larger dicks require close attention.

FlyGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Powerlift. Yes, that's me in my photo :) and I may or may not put up some more pics.

Captain Elephant. lol. Thanks for backing me up. Maybe I've measured wrongly a few times, but from what I've measured I'm right. Your wife is still a lucky woman.

Big Brick, thanks for all of your advice. Any tips are much appreciated. From what I've really gathered its, LOTS of lube and work my way up. Unfortunately I'll have to rely on toys since he's a few hours away most of the time. Guess I should hit up the Megaplex. haha.

And Crossy... well. Biggest laugh I've had all day. I needed it. Thanks

D_Langstaff Longstaff

Experimental Member
Media
Powerlift. Yes, that's me in my photo :) and I may or may not put up some more pics.

Captain Elephant. lol. Thanks for backing me up. Maybe I've measured wrongly a few times, but from what I've measured I'm right. Your wife is still a lucky woman.

Big Brick, thanks for all of your advice. Any tips are much appreciated. From what I've really gathered its, LOTS of lube and work my way up. Unfortunately I'll have to rely on toys since he's a few hours away most of the time. Guess I should hit up the Megaplex. haha.

And Crossy... well. Biggest laugh I've had all day. I needed it. Thanks

Well good job for being fucking hot! Nice lips.

Like I said, we aren't bashing you. It just gets tiring. The guy posting above claiming his friend is 14 is so typical here, alot of guys live fantasies. I couldn't even understand the nonsense of his post. Lots of footlongers in texas? Like theres something special about texas that makes people's dicks larger? That's the stuff we are talking about.

My exes also think I am 10,11 whatever. I think it is funny, but to be a honest MAN, I admit my real size, and then they realize everyone else was smaller than that.