New female member w/ some questions

leonardodavinci7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Here's my 2 cents.

Prep yourself. Be sure to clean out the plumbing. Cleanliness is important so it wont smell or get messy, but it may also hurt more if the passage isnt free of obstructions. lol

Buy yourself a toy of some sort and practice by yourself beforehand. It will make it that much easier when it comes to the real thing.

Be sure to have plenty of foreplay. Have your bf finger you or do it yourself. Begin with 1 then 2 then 3 fingers if they fit. Nails must be clean, cut and filed preferably as to avoid scratching, cutting and such.

Be sure to be on top so you control the speed/angle/depth of insertion. If might hurt a little at first so pause and take a deep breath. Relax and once you're ready again, ease on down slowly. Use plenty of lube. I cant stress that enough. Use PLENTY of lube! There is also desensitizing lube available which is suppose to lessen the discomfort. Use sparingly. Do not over apply because you could end up tearing or hurting yourself and not really feel it until afterwards.

It will take a good while for you to feel comfortable enough to start fucking with that monster. Remember, 12" is ALOT. Dont insert all of it, especially not right away. Go slow.

Hope this helps and you should encourage your boy to post a picture on here. I dont think anyone on here has seen a penis of that magnitude! Good luck!

MrMXYZPTLK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey Fly Girl, I'm sorry for all the Rude people on the site attacking you. Saying your bf is probably fake. But there are alot of people on this site that are just plain GREEDY.

You asked a VERY simple question, saying your BF is 12 inches. You and him were thinking about trying Anal for the FIRST TIME. The question was does anyone have any advice for you. <<<<<<<< THAT WAS THE QUESTION ! ! ! ! !

I can't apologize for anyone else. But I do think it's real sad that instead of trying to give you advice, everyone was immediately saying "SHOW PICS OF YOUR BF", "IF YOU DON"T HAVE PICS OF YOUR BF HE MUST NOT BE REAL","SORRY FOR YOUR PROBLEM BUT I WANT PICTURES TO MASTERBATE TOO","I"M SOME ASSHOLE WHO DOESN"T HAVE PICTURES BUT AM GOING TO ATTACK YOU FOR NOT HAVING PICTURES OF YOUR BF COCK"

Blkwththk11 = ur cool
katana1 = ur cool
powerlift = asshole
cigarbabe = bitch that immediately asked for pictures, BIG BITCH
a_uncensored = ur cool
supersizeme23cm = asshole that wants pics of your bf so he can jack too
petergroot = ur cool
MissPretty = ur cool
erectus = ur cool
gibson = ur cool
trevor3 = ur ok
aloofman = wants flygirl to post pics of her bf's cock
davidv3 = asshole
.brad = asshole with no pics of his own
Sluke = asshole NEW MEMBER to site
optimun = asshole
pitbull = asshole
Captian elephant = very cool
big brick = ur cool
crossy = ur cool
Alphamale = HUGE ASSHOLE, I'd probably punch you in the face if I saw you in real life
nofear = ur cool
nuketully = ur cool
stephenmass = ur cool
symphonic = ur cool
kazooplater = ur cool
h8r4life = urcool
chrissymgreen = ur cool
trackdude = ur ok
stucazzone = ur ok
leonardodavinci7 = very cool
seaside = start your own thread, don't try to piggy back off this one

=To everyone on that list that was cool to flygirl, ur cool.
=To everyone asking her to post pics of your bf, get a gold membership and jack off to other member's pics, stop asking her for jackoff material
=To everyone saying her BF can't be 12 inches that's like 1 in a 1,000,000. There are 6,000,000,000 people on the planet you to the math.

Here is my 2 cents on the matter. There is a man that is over 8 feet tall. There are people under 3 feet tall. There is a man with size 27 feet. There was a woman who was 7'8". There are CONJOINED TWINS all over the world. There are OCTUPLETS. There are Albinos. There are people that are born without limbs.

I'm sure there are people with dicks 12 inches or over. NOT MANY, many like 1 in a 1,000,000

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My advice - just don't!

The going in can be uncomfortable to say the very least, even with an average penis and no matter how much you prepare. But when it's being pulled out, it feels like you're doing a poo (taking a dump for our american friends) which for me is one of the least sexy feelings I can think of!

But if you're determined to do it then make him do it first... buy a 12 x 6 dildo, lube him up and get stuck in... it'll make sure he knows how gentle he's going to need to be! Personally I'd never have anal sex with a guy who wasn't prepared to have a go first... fair's fair!

D_Alma Lovin

Account Disabled
Media
Ouch......

UKBBW...will you marry me...I love your wit.

My advice - just don't!

The going in can be uncomfortable to say the very least, even with an average penis and no matter how much you prepare. But when it's being pulled out, it feels like you're doing a poo (taking a dump for our american friends) which for me is one of the least sexy feelings I can think of!

But if you're determined to do it then make him do it first... buy a 12 x 6 dildo, lube him up and get stuck in... it'll make sure he knows how gentle he's going need to be! Personally I'd never have anal sex with a guy who wasn't prepared to have a go first... fair's fair!

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey Fly Girl, I'm sorry for all the Rude people on the site attacking you. Saying your bf is probably fake. But there are alot of people on this site that are just plain GREEDY.

You asked a VERY simple question, saying your BF is 12 inches. You and him were thinking about trying Anal for the FIRST TIME. The question was does anyone have any advice for you. <<<<<<<< THAT WAS THE QUESTION ! ! ! ! !

I can't apologize for anyone else. But I do think it's real sad that instead of trying to give you advice, everyone was immediately saying "SHOW PICS OF YOUR BF", "IF YOU DON"T HAVE PICS OF YOUR BF HE MUST NOT BE REAL","SORRY FOR YOUR PROBLEM BUT I WANT PICTURES TO MASTERBATE TOO","I"M SOME ASSHOLE WHO DOESN"T HAVE PICTURES BUT AM GOING TO ATTACK YOU FOR NOT HAVING PICTURES OF YOUR BF COCK"

Blkwththk11 = ur cool
katana1 = ur cool
powerlift = asshole
cigarbabe = bitch that immediately asked for pictures, BIG BITCH
a_uncensored = ur cool
supersizeme23cm = asshole that wants pics of your bf so he can jack too
petergroot = ur cool
MissPretty = ur cool
erectus = ur cool
gibson = ur cool
trevor3 = ur ok
aloofman = wants flygirl to post pics of her bf's cock
davidv3 = asshole
.brad = asshole with no pics of his own
Sluke = asshole NEW MEMBER to site
optimun = asshole
pitbull = asshole
Captian elephant = very cool
big brick = ur cool
crossy = ur cool
Alphamale = HUGE ASSHOLE, I'd probably punch you in the face if I saw you in real life
nofear = ur cool
nuketully = ur cool
stephenmass = ur cool
symphonic = ur cool
kazooplater = ur cool
h8r4life = urcool
chrissymgreen = ur cool
trackdude = ur ok
stucazzone = ur ok
leonardodavinci7 = very cool
seaside = start your own thread, don't try to piggy back off this one

=To everyone on that list that was cool to flygirl, ur cool.
=To everyone asking her to post pics of your bf, get a gold membership and jack off to other member's pics, stop asking her for jackoff material
=To everyone saying her BF can't be 12 inches that's like 1 in a 1,000,000. There are 6,000,000,000 people on the planet you to the math.

Here is my 2 cents on the matter. There is a man that is over 8 feet tall. There are people under 3 feet tall. There is a man with size 27 feet. There was a woman who was 7'8". There are CONJOINED TWINS all over the world. There are OCTUPLETS. There are Albinos. There are people that are born without limbs.

I'm sure there are people with dicks 12 inches or over. NOT MANY, many like 1 in a 1,000,000

Call me an a-hole for saying this, but I think its sad that you took the time to judge everyone. You read pages taking notes on everyone to make this post. That is a lot of work, and you never even answered the OP's question.

Oh, and all you work is in vain because the OP checked out. She hasnt been here in over a week. And It sounded like she is not coming back.

D_Leotols Toy

Experimental Member
Media
Bahahahaha, that's almost as pathetic as people asking for pictures as you so claimed.

I've got a pet unicorn, anyone know what I should feed it?
No I won't show pictures.

^Same concept as the original post.

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well here is my opinion and advice, It doesn't matter if he is 12 inches or 9 inches. If this is your first time having anal, it's gonna hurt alot. So my advice is before (weeks maybe months) you try this with him, go buy a plastic apparatus that is ideal for anal cleansing (be sure you are all cleaned out real good) then be sure to buy two or three butt plugs and lots of lube. Start with the smaller one and work your way up each session. Keep doing this at least every three to four days for about three weeks to a month. And then on the day you wish to engage in anal with your bf be sure to go through your routine hours prior to having anal. This should help with the pain and easing of anal sex. When I was younger I had to learn this the hard way(no pun intended). Sometimes depending on the size, it hurt like hell. But I learned this technique and mastered the joys of receiving anal sex...and I am so hooked on it now. Your ass is gonna have to get use to it so it could take a while, but be patient. Whatever you do, don't let him force it at first. Tell him to take his time, once you get it in all the way then he can start workin it a lil bit more and a lil bit faster, and use LOTS of lube. Normally I don't mess with anything pass 10 inches, just too long. I prefer thickness over length, sooooo much better. But then I am a petite guy.

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey Fly Girl, I'm sorry for all the Rude people on the site attacking you. ...
pitbull = asshole...

Well I finally made a list! :wink:

You forgot one name:
MrMXYZPLK = HUGE RUDE ASSHOLE THAT I WOULD PROBABLY HAVE TO WAIT MY TURN TO PUNCH IN THE FACE
(AlphaMale - you may go first)

voidout

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
haha. who cares whether it's real or not? you're not fucking her boyfriend are you? it REALLY doesn't matter.

either way, welcome to the site, girl.