New Female member with a question!

D_76froy

Sexy Member
Media
I get some attention from fems due to my large package, and lots of referrals from the women I've fucked. I guess women talk about guys more than I used to realize. Glad to have you on LPSG. I think mature married (or unmarried) women at so sexy. You should get hubby to join too. It's fun and I've met a lot of nice people - some in person.
-Ranger

jamesjohnson8

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hello - As everyone else here has said nice pics indeed. Your husband is a lucky guy. I have had women stare at my crotch in public and sometimes gotten subtle signs of interest, but it has never directly led to hooking up with someone. On the other hand women that I have been with have told their friends about me which has opened up opportunities. A few times a girl has seen my cock and wanted to try it out because of the size, but as another guy said men can't really walk around showing themselves off without coming across as total tools or pervs, so it is different. - James

loganxxx22

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Awesome pics! To answer your question, it really just depends. As far as women who have been initially attracted to me because of cock size, I think that can only happen on the internet or a nudist club or swinger club. Through aff, here, Cl and a few chat lines I have met several women and had a lot of fun and they responded because of my pics. I've also had several couples contact me structly because of the size issue.

I think unless a woman is out there gazing at our crotches all day, I don't know how they could know for sure ;-).

If I'm with any woman who is vocal, the size comment comes up. Most find it a bonus, a few a must, and some said they liked how I used it and weren't hung (pun intended) up on size. My gf says she can never go back now lol.

I've had a few who couldn't accommodate me, and found it painful which is always a bummer, so there is the occasional negative reaction, but I certainly wouldn't change anything.

Last edited: