New fetish, showing off my bulge. advice from those who are experienced.

MrHoss

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It has occurred to me only recently how fun and what a turn on it is to show off my bulge. I noticed two different women at work looking at my crotch while I was standing ant they were seated at they're desk. One of the gals was looking and then looking up at me and then look back at my crotch. She wasn't attempting to hide it at all! It was a huge turn on. So please share your experiences and techniques for showing bulge and catching the girls attention.

KurtisT

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I also like to show off my bulge. I go for the skinny jeans. They usually do a good job. Also, a pair of gym shorts while freeballing is a sure way to show everything off. I recently saw one guy wearing white gym shorts with no underwear and you could make out every detail of his cock. I don't know if he was aware that everybody could see his dick but I sure was.

Road_cyclist

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I'm checked out a lot in my cycling gear. I point mine up in my gear, so it's actually very visible.
One thing is important. Act normally and casually. Don't act out that you're aware that your bulge shows. If you follow that rule you actually look super self confident.

KurtisT

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm checked out a lot in my cycling gear. I point mine up in my gear, so it's actually very visible.
One thing is important. Act normally and casually. Don't act out that you're aware that your bulge shows. If you follow that rule you actually look super self confident.
Cycling shorts will definitely show off a bulge. For extra confident guys, wear white cycling shorts with no undies.

MrHoss

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
button-fly, shrink-to-fit 501s are best for me. They show off my bulging cock better than any other make apart from the French Le Chat brand. I wear a push-up thong with them to make my package more prominent
Could you elaborate more on the push up thong? I'm not familiar. Also the shorts and sweat pants sounds awesome but a lot of my time is at work and in a uniform so keep that in mind. Thanks!

thongboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I cycle too, and my shorts seem designed to actually push my cock up and out. The design makes sense if you're a serious cyclist. That it's also fucking hot is a bonus.

Road_cyclist

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I cycle too, and my shorts seem designed to actually push my cock up and out. The design makes sense if you're a serious cyclist. That it's also fucking hot is a bonus.

Yeah it kinda works that way. When it points up it doesn't move or rub with the movement of your legs. It just sits there comfortably positioned. The outline is a nice bonus indeed :)

Reactions: sdbg

mushroomcap

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yeah it kinda works that way. When it points up it doesn't move or rub with the movement of your legs. It just sits there comfortably positioned. The outline is a nice bonus indeed :)
I also cycle but I'm a grower and the shorts actually squeeze my cock so it's even smaller. I've tried wearing a wide cock ring but it's not comfortable to ride in. And it tends to eventually slide off. I really envy those that can show their bulge while cycling.

thongboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Could you elaborate more on the push up thong? I'm not familiar. Also the shorts and sweat pants sounds awesome but a lot of my time is at work and in a uniform so keep that in mind. Thanks!
Push-up or bulge underwear is for guys like myself who want to show off their equipment. The new style was first aimed at thong-wearers but it's available in more basic briefs as well. I only wear thongs and most of mine are now push-up. Basically they work this way: there's a second pouch in the main pouch which pushes my cock and balls up and out. It makes my bulge more prominent when I'm just wearing a thong around the apartment, and if you're into skintight jeans, like I am, they really make your bulge stand out when you walk down the street
I think the Joe Snyder bulge line is really hot, and JS stuff has the added bonus of being wearable if you also prefer to wear a thong on the beach.

eric19831

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Always go with slim fit pants. I also like bulge enhancing underwear. Aussiebum, cocksox and john sievers a few good ones. I personally find john sievers natural pouch to be the most amazing underwear. Both for comfort and style.

Reactions: Topramen1