New fetish, showing off my bulge. advice from those who are experienced.

Masterpumper

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mostly positive. I get people making sure they're on the same carriage on trains, or just general smiles and winks. I did once get told my some random guy that I shouldn't be wearing sweatpants in public haha.

I just act cool and keep away from those kind of situations.

How do you keep away when a family gets on the same car as you?

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
A hot natural bulge has always been one of my favorite things to see and to project. I've never had any complaints about my size with any lover, male or female, but I'm not a shower soft. It don't bother me to say I enhance, but I am very conscious to make it look believable. To me one of the hottest images a man can convey is to have nice thighs, a trim waist, a nice round butt and a really cool bulge while wearing Wrangler slim fit cowboy cut jeans.

Picture isn't the clearest but to me one of the sexiest. He's got the goods and looks like he's not trying to be sexy. He just is!

Attachments

Sexycplnj123

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
button-fly, shrink-to-fit 501s are best for me. They show off my bulging cock better than any other make apart from the French Le Chat brand. I wear a push-up thong with them to make my package more prominent

They were a good fit. Unfortunately those went out of style 15 years ago.

Sexycplnj123

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How do you keep away when a family gets on the same car as you?
Mostly positive. I get people making sure they're on the same carriage on trains, or just general smiles and winks. I did once get told my some random guy that I shouldn't be wearing sweatpants in public haha.

I just act cool and keep away from those kind of situations.

if a guy is telling you that you need to wear something other then sweatpants you are taking past the showing off level to the lewd level.

Masterpumper

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
if a guy is telling you that you need to wear something other then sweatpants you are taking past the showing off level to the lewd level.

Not true. Some people are too picky. I wear fit dress nights and last night tons of people were eyeing my crotch THOUGH WHEN I LOOK IN THE MIRROR I SEE NOTHING. If look for 2 minutes straight I can spot an outline sort of...so I don't know what people are staring at when the stare for a few seconds.

phorof

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love seeing that a guy is "packing "----------- I also wear a cockring with 501's, you can't miss it, trouble is when it is obvious that someone notices I start to get a "semi" ------------ bulge gets real obvious-------------- its fun however !! Anybody else get "semi's" ?

Sexycplnj123

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not true. Some people are too picky. I wear fit dress nights and last night tons of people were eyeing my crotch THOUGH WHEN I LOOK IN THE MIRROR I SEE NOTHING. If look for 2 minutes straight I can spot an outline sort of...so I don't know what people are staring at when the stare for a few seconds.

Did you see them laughing after they looked?

thongboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
They went out of style in a lot of the continent in favor of baggy droopy denims which are fucking awful. But sometimes fashion trends should be ignored. If you're the right build and have the right equipment is there anything better than a pair of 501s to show off your package?

ThingWithFeathers

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Counterintuitively, tighter isn't always better for showing a bulge. With thicker material it can actually flatten you out. I'm something of a bulge exhibitionist, and I once tried women's pants in my size thinking that I would really be on display, but because there is no place for your junk to go there ended up not being much to see.

Reactions: bulgebigger

MrHoss

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Counterintuitively, tighter isn't always better for showing a bulge. With thicker material it can actually flatten you out. I'm something of a bulge exhibitionist, and I once tried women's pants in my size thinking that I would really be on display, but because there is no place for your junk to go there ended up not being much to see.
Interesting and makes since. Thanks for the advice. My best showing pants are the old levis I'm wearing in my profile pic. Not too tight just right. I think I'll try some 501's again, had some years ago and they fit well and were super comfortable. I know some have commented they are "out of style" that's ok I'm not all that hip! Thanks for all the comments so far and please keep the ideas/suggestions,advice coming!

Topramen1

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I also like to show off my bulge. I go for the skinny jeans. They usually do a good job. Also, a pair of gym shorts while freeballing is a sure way to show everything off. I recently saw one guy wearing white gym shorts with no underwear and you could make out every detail of his cock. I don't know if he was aware that everybody could see his dick but I sure was.
Which skinny jeans work best for you?

cozmo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hope you're not implying that Levi's 501s are out of style. They are the ORIGINAL blue jean. That's like saying a white t-shirt or a pair of Ray-Bans is out of style! They're classics!

And besides, I look damn good in 'em!

Reactions: sdbg

JJTheMan

Experimental Member
Media