New fetish

B_InDepth

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lately ive been becoming more voyeur... i like peoples reaction to seeing me naked or people having sex... having sex while someone is watching or you have the possibility of being seen makes it much more enjoyable.. i also have been liking tighter jeans with no underware... its suprising to see how many more interactions with women ive had, last weekend in particular...! i dont think ive been more charismatic, some girls must just be intreuged.. i even had fun letting someone take pics of me with a camera phone... any interested (female) photographers out there....?

Attachments

lesmeljos

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
...seems to me that you are more interested in exhibitionism than voyeurism. Perhaps both are catching your interest, and that is also great. Enjoy and stick within the legal limits!

mattincincy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I know what you mean. I have recently been walking around naked in my house with the shades open, excited by the chance that someone might catch me. I don't stand right in front of the window, but I do come and go from room to room naked. I think my mailman saw me once and it was a huge turnon.

B_InDepth

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know what you mean. I have recently been walking around naked in my house with the shades open, excited by the chance that someone might catch me. I don't stand right in front of the window, but I do come and go from room to room naked. I think my mailman saw me once and it was a huge turnon.

that i might be a little leary about... but in summer i do lay on my deck nude... it is mostly fenced of though... last summer i did catch my neighbor looking at me... she thought i was sleepeng...

B_InDepth

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
what about standing a little back from the urinal..?? anone else do that..? hahaha i think its so funny when guys look... its even more funny when you see there eyes open wide or they gasp a little...