New flatmate obsessed with my cock-size

I recently moved into a flatshare with a friend of a friend who was also flat-hunting.

Now he's straight, i'm pretty sure, but since he saw me in the bath (he was brushing his teeth) he's been kinda fixated on my cock and brings it up all the time.

I have NO idea what he's packing, and NO idea why he's fixated.

He doesn't know I'm a bit of a cock-hound so it might just be banter... but he might want a go. He's not bad looking (a fireman) and it would really perk me up to live with a fuck-budy.

How can I find out what he wants?
Nice fantasy dude. :rolleyes:

Mushroom9

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This is excellent! But put it in the "Fictitious Stories" section where it belongs, dude.

rocketred

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Pff.

All true.

Had a "talk" last night about what had happened. He says that his curiosity is now satisfied and he doesn't think he'll need to do it again.

If that's the case, then fair enough. If he changes his mind, I'm up for that too.

If worst comes to worst, we're on a 6-month minimum contract so only 4/5 months left before I can move.

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I don't feel that it will come to "worse comes to worse" , IF you don't push the envelope. He may be saying "curiousity satisfied" now, but if you don't mention it again, I'd be willing to bet that he will. He just needs time to digest it.

I would say that handled right, "worse comes to worse" would at max, be no more play, but an understanding room mate.

As much as you can, keep the sex talk to a minimum, treat him like you would if this never happened, and show him that you can be cool about it.

Congrats on your fun, and good luck in the future

Reactions: rio54321

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Invite his out to a pub for a round of beers. I would talk about sex, including penis size, usage of condoms, what lube a fellow should use, men's underwear that would show you off more, anything like that to see where he wants to go. If he wants to play with you, hey, go for it. But for heaven's sake.... give us the ending of the story!!!!! Tell us how it goes.

heist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Which leads to fiddling with each other...

Which leads to sucking each other...

Which lead to me fucking his brains out...

...and pissing all over him in the shower!

For about 3 hours we were RAMPANT - it was fucking awesome!

At first I was like :smile:
But then I :eek:

Well, good thing it didn't turn into a bad situation in the end!

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Huge argument last night - started over practically nothing. Resulted in him calling me a pervert. Screw him. I need a flatmate, I don't need a friend.

Yeah, well this is why it's not a good idea to attempt casual sex with people at home or work.

You already have a de-facto "relationship" with them, and it only complicates matters. Fuck-buddies work best when there's some distance.

Sabln9A

Sexy Member
Media
Huge argument last night - started over practically nothing. Resulted in him calling me a pervert. Screw him. I need a flatmate, I don't need a friend.

I am an older guy who has had similar things happen with college roommates and work buddies and friends through the years. It never ends well. In most cases, they claim they are straight and that we can't do it again. We end up doing it again anyway. They feel guilty or compromised. In the end, we can't remain friends. I have lost 5 or 6 good friends through the years because we had sex. In some cases, they initiated it, but it still put a huge strain on our friendship. If the relationship does not start out gay or sexual, don't move it there or risk losing the friend.

rocketred

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
He apologised this morning. We're back on speaking terms at least. Turns out I'm his first "gay experience" since he had an affair with his PE teacher when he was much younger. He thought it was a phase, but...

We'll see. We're friends again at least.

(it's the bloody DRAMA of everything that's gayest in this situation... Not the butt-fucking!)

Reactions: Mr.BigMic

rocketred

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
He apologised this morning. We're back on speaking terms at least. Turns out I'm his first "gay experience" since he had an affair with his PE teacher when he was much younger. He thought it was a phase, but...

We'll see. We're friends again at least.

(it's the bloody DRAMA of everything that's gayest in this situation... Not the butt-fucking!)

Florida Boy

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Turns out I'm his first "gay experience" since he had an affair with his PE teacher when he was much younger. He thought it was a phase, but...

The pedophiles strike again. And some have the nerve to assert that there is no damage done. This is one case in point.

It looks like this one will work out. That is not to say you will end up fuck buddies. But, at least, not at odds with each other. Sane people can deal with these situations.

Reactions: rio54321

B_aussie8in

Experimental Member
Media
no offence but sounds like bullshit. no straight guy after cuming will want to go again unless incredibly drunk. he would be embaressed and guilty and would try and run away from shame. sorry it is how it is.

rocketred

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Where did I say he came more than once? We each came once during our "session".

Anyway...

Me and my flatmate have had a few good, really quite deep, talks over the past few days (bank holiday weekend in UK!) - in summary, he'd thought his bi-side was a phase and hasn't acted on it for almost 10 years until what happened. He thought I was up for it and had been deliberately talking about my cock to see how I reacted. Both of us are fine with what happened now... and haven't ruled out the possibility of it happenning again. We're friends again and now have a really good bond - I'm the only person he's ever openned up to like this.

One thing that was quite funny though, he thinks watersports is part of "normal" gay sex, because his boyfriend/teacher when he was younger always included it... I'm a big fan of WS but know it's far from normal/average.

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
Hey totally hot situation, thanks for sharing. I've had flings with "straight" male friends before, some ended badly some didn't I don't think it's inevitable that they always turn to rat shit.

It depends on the guy, I had one straight mate who'd heard about my cock from an ex bf of mine and was obsessed about it, talked about it all the the time and pestered me to have a look. Long story short we ended up bumping ugly for a few months untill he found a girlfriend and then he just said he wouldn't want to cheat so we stopped. We're still good mates. He's a really relaxed guy who's really comfortable with himself, we never really talked about what was going on because it didn't seem necessary, I'm not sure if he would have told his gf, but I don't think he's ever really questioned that he's straight, and if he doesn't feel the need to then why should I ? Sex can be recreational and just fantasy fulfillment, it doesn't have to define your sexuality unless you feel it actually does.

In your case this guy does seem to have repressed aspects of his sexuality which makes it kind of lucky he met you, and what a bonus he thinks a bit of yellow is par for the course! Hot! ;)

Is he a bottom then ? In my experience most of the straight guys I've ever shagged have wanted to be fucked, I'm not sure why that's always been the case but meh.