New Forearm604 Xtube Jo Clip

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He could definitely afford to lose a couple of inches in length, if only they could be transferred to girth it would be lovely. But, cock aside, nooooooo.... how smooth? Gimme a big rugged MAN rather than a smooth boy any day of the week!

meatpackingbubba

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
He could definitely afford to lose a couple of inches in length, if only they could be transferred to girth it would be lovely. But, cock aside, nooooooo.... how smooth? Gimme a big rugged MAN rather than a smooth boy any day of the week!

Denise, baby doll, you hit it right on the nail. ;-)~

musc069

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
While I agree in that 2nd vid he looks pretty thin, his first vid shows a much thicker (and probably more aroused) cock shooting a pretty amazing load...

Shorty

1st Like
Media
I think the length, and the camera angle make it look thinner than it really is. I bet there's at least a good average girth to it, and it appears to have a pretty big head too! I kept expecting him to bend over and lick it! :smile:

Looks thick to me, just disproportionately long (in a nice way). Good stuff regardless.

I'm a petite barbarian-type dude... best of both worlds?

...or worst? ;P

snobbes

Sexy Member
Media
Can't U see there is something wrong with the proportions, not to his dick but to the video. I think if he was standing up he'd look about 7 feet tall with a short fat dick. get it ?

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
His dick is NOT thin, I know cause I have been cam2cam with him . He is thick not very thick but thick nonetheless.
The reason he looks thin is because he's crouched down to make it look longer and b/c of the angle.
His cock is both Very long and thick though not as long as it looks in the video and thicker than it looks :tongue: :cool: :tongue:

:banana:
HORSE