New foreskin

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Tibia, Feb 15, 2011.

1. Tibia

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I was circumsised as a child, and always have longed for a foreskin, loving the way they look. After years of masturbating, I have noticed that often the skin is stretched and is now like a foreskin. Has anyone ever had this happen, or had their real forskin get longer? Any pics?

2. baldyboy8000

baldyboy8000 Member

yes. Was never circumcised and always have had l.o.t.s of foreskin. It is very easy to stretch. For me anyway...mine had gotton longer.

3. Ed69

Gold Member

Manual stretching using your fingers is one of the ways to restore a foreskin.It takes more time than methods that use constant tension,but it does work.My wife thinks it's great fun to include stretching in a handjob.No pics,sorry.

4. Frnkd213

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/273715/cat/500/ppuser/26893
    check out this link of a guy who through jelqing has foreskin. I too have foreskin that covers my flaccid cock as a result of jelqing. I couldn't believe this. One day after I got up to use the bathroom I didn't have morning wood looked at my cock and there it was, my head half covered with skin that had rolled around it.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice