new found respect for your "member"

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by hooch06, Jan 27, 2007.

1. hooch06

hooch06 New Member

Did older people start to treat you different, once they found out how big you were? Older brothers show you more respect? older gals a little bit nicer.

2. smoothrnb

Gold Member

Albums:
    Oh yes! Once guys found out my size (8.5"), especially in high school and college, they treated with new found respect. I consider this to be penis power...:biggrin1:

3. freesnake54

freesnake54 New Member

I've definitely found this to be the case. It works the opposite way too. I'm not nearly as hung as most of you guys here, so I've met some guys who are bigger than me as well as smaller. Being around the bigger guys if I've seen them or they've seen me, I tend to be a little more sheepish around them, a little less confident, a little less courageous to argue with them, and a little inferior. It's weird because they'd never tell anyone, but it's almost like knowing that when it comes down to it, they've got something over you. And I've felt it works the other way with guys smaller than me too.

4. southern_stud

southern_stud New Member

I am not speaking from experience since I am about average but I have seen friends went through both sides of this argument. I have noticed that when we were younger having a big penis was like a freak of nature thing and they were teased. Now that puberty is long gone and we are older it is considered respect to have a big penis. I have seen it more times than I can to admit and it was the same thing evertime.

5. monsternmypant

monsternmypant New Member

BINGO!

6. D_Eaton Bush

D_Eaton Bush Account Disabled

Definitely yes. At 10" I feel the awe, same as I bow for anything bigger than that.

7. Wrey

Wrey New Member

I would happily bow for yours, Brazil. That's a beaut!

8. D_Biff Wellington

D_Biff Wellington New Member

not really. i've found that teasing can keep through college, especially in locker rooms and such. i've also, personally, found that with some girls it *really* doesn't make a difference in terms of size. a few months ago a girl gave me head and said she had issues with fitting it in her mouth - now i have every slut on campus trying to contact me and every girl that i'd really like to date thinking i'm a player (i go to a really small liberal arts school).

also, for those of you who row, spandex shows tremendously. just a little embaressing, no?

while its great that every dude on here has fantastic luck with girls, i really don't find that size, unfortunately, matters to some girls who i'd like to date. size works for one night stands, but not always for more important matters.

9. Donk

Donk New Member

The biggest example I have of this is my experience freshman year at college. I have always been short in height--5'5" is my final adult height. The guys in my college dorm, which included several guys on the basketball team, originally gave me the nickname PeeWee. But then they learned that I, as one put it, put them all to shame in the communal dorm shower (I'm 11" long hard, usually hang about 7-8" soft). When word got around, all "short" jokes stoped immediately, and they changed my nick to "Giant WeeWee" (among others, including "Donk"). I got kidded about being so big, but it was all in good fun and obvious that they were more jealous than disrespectful.

Draft saved Draft deleted