Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
So I have a new friend (about 2 times now), we decided to take it all the way. But she's super inexperienced, she's only been having sex for about 3-4 years now (she's 27/28 so there's no confusion). Needless to say she haven't had anyone my size yet. Her vagina is super tight and I just wont fit comfortably. Foreplay is there, I make sure she comes from that alone, she gets insanely wet I can rub my finger gently down her vagina and the wetness from 0 penetration would be enough lubricant to start playing with her clit. I started to finger her as I went down and she would feel tight on just 2 fingers. At the end of the day I don't want it to hurt for either of us, and I want her to enjoy it, anyone have any advice for this? I'm going to be buying lube for sure, but was wondering if anyone else had any issues with this and how they got around it so that we both enjoy it.

She specifically said it was the friction from the condom that gave her problems, I have problems with just getting a condom to fit so they will forever be the bane of my existence.

My exes and friends are all well experienced so they never had a problem with my size.

And before anyone says I'm bragging, this thread is not for that purpose. I like my new friend and I'd love for us to have great sex as well. And mods if this thread would be more efficient in another forum move it there please.

LOVE_MMFs

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Could you use a toy or toys a little bigger than she is used to but smaller than you and make those part of your playtime to help her get comfortable taking something bigger? This isn’ta quick fix, I’m thinking you’d start with a smaller toy and go bigger over several sessions so she has time to get used to it.

justbigenuff

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So I have a new friend (about 2 times now), we decided to take it all the way. But she's super inexperienced, she's only been having sex for about 3-4 years now (she's 27/28 so there's no confusion). Needless to say she haven't had anyone my size yet. Her vagina is super tight and I just wont fit comfortably. Foreplay is there, I make sure she comes from that alone, she gets insanely wet I can rub my finger gently down her vagina and the wetness from 0 penetration would be enough lubricant to start playing with her clit. I started to finger her as I went down and she would feel tight on just 2 fingers. At the end of the day I don't want it to hurt for either of us, and I want her to enjoy it, anyone have any advice for this? I'm going to be buying lube for sure, but was wondering if anyone else had any issues with this and how they got around it so that we both enjoy it.

She specifically said it was the friction from the condom that gave her problems, I have problems with just getting a condom to fit so they will forever be the bane of my existence.

My exes and friends are all well experienced so they never had a problem with my size.

And before anyone says I'm bragging, this thread is not for that purpose. I like my new friend and I'd love for us to have great sex as well. And mods if this thread would be more efficient in another forum move it there please.
Besides foreplay, lube, toys & going slow, as others have suggested, how about letting her be on top, at least to start? If it hurts her, she can stop. Or she can just power thru the pain if it's mild enough. She'll soon adapt, get more aroused & lubricated, & will love it. Vaginas are designed for babies to come out, so any human penis can be accepted with the right technique.
Good luck.

LOVE_MMFs

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I would say if she's really wet, she is ready. Just go slow and make sure to keep asking if she's ok if it seems like it hurts. Also you could have her sort of 'come to you.' to let her control things.
It might be a good idea to initiate penetration with her on top so she can lower herself only as far as she feels able to take it.

LOVE_MMFs

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Besides foreplay, lube, toys & going slow, as others have suggested, how about letting her be on top, at least to start? If it hurts her, she can stop. Or she can just power thru the pain if it's mild enough. She'll soon adapt, get more aroused & lubricated, & will love it. Vaginas are designed for babies to come out, so any human penis can be accepted with the right technique.
Good luck.
Exactly! You said it better than I could!

Reactions: deleted784661

Obelisk8

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
We're about the same girth, and my sense of things (from not very much experience) is that this is a short-term problem. Do as people have suggested above, and your bodies will eventually habituate to each other. You've only been in her twice, right? Things will improve.

Reactions: boc

palakaorion

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm not exactly huge, in fact just the northern suburbs of average, but my wife still had similar challenges. We eventually discovered that our issue wasn't geography but trigonometry. Once we discovered the optimal angles of approach, it was boogie time.
Vaginas are designed for babies to come out,
except that childbirth occurs under the influence of a massive hormone cocktail flood to prepare for a baby to exit, and still is extremely uncomfortable for the woman.

like2Feelabig1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi, womans' perspective here.. you do have a lovely big cock but I'd say it's not so huge that it would be the crux of the issue, especially if as you say, she is getting very wet. When you bear in mind that her pussy is designed to stretch sufficiently to allow a baby to pass through, your dick should pose no problem girth wise. If she is relatively inexperienced it may be more of a psychological problem, she might be convincing herself that its too big, especially if like most hung men, you enjoy drawing attention to it. Show her this response, tell her that its going to be ok and take it really, really slow, and maybe introduce a toy to foreplay that is a little smaller than you, that might help. Good luck x.

Tight_End_SC

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Patience and LOTS of foreplay. Yes, you are very well endowed and that may add to the equation. In time, you will be able to penetrate her. My only advice is to let her 'drive the process'. Spoon with her, and kiss her neck, whisper how good she feels, let her push back on you and nature will take its course. This will take time. No need to introduce alcohol or drugs (not that anybody seriously suggested that).

Keep us updated!

Reactions: FeralSound

like2Feelabig1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Stop just stop childbirth and taking big dicks are not comparable. Do not ever say just because a woman can give birth that she can take a big cock.
Why not? I also alluded to it in MY response. When referring to girth it is no doubt a valid point to make and I shall continue to do so, unless you can provide me with proper evidence to the contrary.... and let me make it clear, I'm not referring to cervical dilation, I'm talking about the elasticity of the vagina itself.

D

deleted848353

Why not? I also alluded to it in MY response. When referring to girth it is no doubt a valid point to make and I shall continue to do so, unless you can provide me with proper evidence to the contrary.... and let me make it clear, I'm not referring to cervical dilation, I'm talking about the elasticity of the vagina itself.
Other women have said neither are comparable at all when taking girth cocks even u as a woman should even realise that.

@LaFemme @MickeyLee @Scarletbegonia it would be interesting what you ladies say too

like2Feelabig1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Other women have said neither are comparable at all when taking girth cocks even u as a woman should even realise that.

@LaFemme @MickeyLee @Scarletbegonia it would be interesting what you ladies say too
Yes, I am a woman, who has experienced two natural childbirths as well as very girthy cocks, and I can quite categorically state that there is no contest between the two, not even close.
So unless you have experienced the same, please don't try to lecture me or anyone else on the subject.
It is entirely proper AND relevant to use the childbirth analogy.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual

Seriously, it makes me puke a lil when anyone, even women say that "pussy is designed to give birth so obviously we can take thick cocks" or whatever.

You were speaking on your own behalf? Reread your post and get back to me. You were describing the ability of pussy in general. My slit will speak for herself.

FeralSound

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Good luck.
Honestly, none of my friends can ride me. Even the experienced ones, and they are experienced. Its really the only position that I truly can say I never get to really experience.