Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks for the serious responses. I think it’ll naturally progress as most of you said. I’m not super aggressive in bed unless the she asks for it so I’ll naturally go with the flow and feel her out.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Honestly, none of my friends can ride me. Even the experienced ones, and they are experienced. Its really the only position that I truly can say I never get to really experience.

One of the men I had sex with who was VERY large, length and girth told me after we fucked that I'm the first woman who was able to ride him and take his full penis to the base. He said it felt like my pussy "swallowed his dick and kept sucking him in".

Someone out in the world can fuck you silly. You just haven't found that person yet.

FeralSound

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
One of the men I had sex with who was VERY large, length and girth told me after we fucked that I'm the first woman who was able to ride him and take his full penis to the base. He said it felt like my pussy "swallowed his dick and kept sucking him in".

Someone out in the world can fuck you silly. You just haven't found that person yet.
There’s hope for me yet.

Oldcowboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, I am a woman, who has experienced two natural childbirths as well as very girthy cocks, and I can quite categorically state that there is no contest between the two, not even close.
So unless you have experienced the same, please don't try to lecture me or anyone else on the subject.
It is entirely proper AND relevant to use the childbirth analogy.
Would a boot up the ass also fit----- errrr....be apt?

Oldcowboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What a delicious, long---tantalizingly long----process this can be! Granted, I have various alternative outlets ( and responsibilitys) but I'd let this stretch out as long as it takes.

I got all the time in the world, every step in this process would be anticipated, desired and wished for--- before I ever made it--- whether she was consciously aware of it or not,

Trust and desire are must have. She may wish to be on top--- in charge--- but will have also realized that she might choose to be on the bottom --- still totally in charge, as this position might facilitate the union.

I'd want this to be a long weekend, maybe upscale country retreat. Various ways to fk this up---- far too special to not take time and care...l

thongboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

My current gf and a couple of her friends experimented with various sizes of dildo to find out how much their pussies could easily take. We've been together for three years because we're a perfect fit!