New Friend

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Long&Thick, Jun 7, 2007.

1. Long&Thick

Long&Thick New Member

I started working 3rd shift two weeks ago. And since then I have picked up a new friend. She has openly admited to me that she thinks I'm cute and that she wants to get to know me better. I'm a little apprehensive because she has a boyfriend already and I don't want to intrude on that. However she too is not looking for a relationship, just a little fun on the side. And me being a guy..cant really say no to it, especially since I've never done this sort of thing, and would really like to see how it all feels :biggrin1: . Am I wrong for wanting this? She said she would take me slow, at first and build up. So far all we have done is trade pics of cocks and boobs via cell phone, she showed me her boobs during work ( that was a great day) and she always grabs me bum whenever I bend down to grab a box. But that is pretty much it. But like I said she wants to take it further. I have no problem with having friends with benefits. Plus the age difference isnt that bad, shes 22, I'm 18. What do you guys think about all this, should I go forward with it or cut it off? I personally think what harm could a little fun cause..but you never know.

2. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

Karma, my friend...

3. SomeGuyOverThere

Gold Member

I'm sorry but it sounds like the office bicycle to me.

Ride her to work in the morning and she'll have been stolen by your 10am meeting.

4. Long&Thick

Long&Thick New Member

Your cliche surpases me. I don't understand :redface:

Tattoomamameg, how do you mean karma? am I right in feeling that this is wrong because she has a boyfriend?

5. ieatcats1426

ieatcats1426 New Member

Albums:
    He's trying to say that she's easy.

6. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

Yes. If you do this with her while she has a boyfriend, some other guy will come along and do it to your girlfriend someday. Just stay away. There are more important things in life than getting laid.

7. s3_spiceboy

s3_spiceboy Member

Albums:
    Is that such a bad thing, she might want him to join in? would that not interst you??

8. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

She doesn't sound like she intends on letting her boyfriend know. No mention of a threesome at this point.

9. OmahaBeef

Gold Member

Be the better man and leave this chick alone...

...OB

10. Long&Thick

Long&Thick New Member

Hmm its so tempting. Receiving pleasure with little to no strings attatched? Seems like a good deal to me. However, I am not liking the fact that she is not telling her boyfriend...If I were to not go through with this how would I break it off? Is this sort of thing common place in the working world?

And yeah there is no mention of a threesome. She did tell me about how her boyfriend had problems getting hard and that he could not satisfy her, thus making her seek other avenues to get what she wants..I guess me..so I guess I'm being used? Oh and another thing, is it alright to keep flirting, but not go all the way?

11. melissa18b

melissa18b New Member

hay my friends tankls for you aceppt a this site tanks

12. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

Say exactly what you just said. "I would love to receive pleasure from you with no strings attached, but I am not liking the fact that you aren't telling your boyfriend." She might not have morals, but you should.

13. snoozan

Gold Member

I know more than one woman who says this exact thing because she wants to make it seem somehow okay that she's cheating. I don't trust it.

Otherwise, think of the other guy and if you were in his position. Would you want your girl telling some other guy you're not fucking her right and she wants him to do your job?

You can get laid somewhere else. Let her deal with her fucked up bullshit without you. What if she starts to feel bad and tells him. Do you want this dude at your door? This can only end in disaster.

14. OmahaBeef

Gold Member

Tempting? WTF?

Why are you putting this girl on a pedestal here man? Are you afraid that something better won't come along for you shortly? Does she have the "antidote" sitting in her low-rise jeans?

It's unanimous that this chick is rotten. Don't be the "other guy" here. Let her and her boyfriend make-up or break up. I think it goes without saying that you don't pursue anything at all. Anything.

You are breaking two major rules here:

1) Fucking with a co-worker
    2) Fucking with a claimed girl

If I was the somewhat mature man that I am now, and I was her boyfriend...I would let you two rot in peace. If I were 21 all over again, you would be drinking through a straw in a wheelchair.

Get ahold of yourself man...do the right thing. It ain't worth it. Don't let pussy control you.

...OB

15. BIGCOCKsucker

Gold Member

I see red lit signs flashing and hear loud alarms sounding....DANGER! Best to think with your brain and not your dick, lest you end up regretting it!

Yeah, I do think that she is playing you, using you. Don't fall for it. You deserve better. Let her find someone else to cheat with, and I'm sure that she will.

Hey, you're 18 and well-hung, and you obviously have some semblance of morals and a conscience. You shouldn't have any trouble finding yourself someone nice and SINGLE to have fun with!

16. Long&Thick

Long&Thick New Member

Hmm yah. I was talking with the night manager and he said she has done thins type of thing to hiim before as well, and he said no partly because he was married. and partly because she had a boyfriend. I'm not gonna do anything with her accept talk to her..on a much more subdued level. If she can't handle that, then thats her fault. Thanks everyone for knocking sense into me :redface:

17. SomeGuyOverThere

Gold Member

I think the term you're looking for is "analogy".

It's a play on the insult "she's a bicycle and everyone gets a ride".

Basically what I'm saying is that I think she's the office slut who goes around having affairs with everyone who's pants she can get her hands down.

With girls (and guys) like that, as soon as you're out the bedroom, Joe from accountancy will be in there after you, then probably Mark from sales, and then maybe her boyfriend if she's still horny.

Girls like that are generally bad news, for your reputation around the office (everyone talks. Everyone.), and for the fact her boyfriend, if he gets wind of this, will probably blame you for it, not her.

I'm glad you took the decision not to take it further, it really is for the best I think.

18. Long&Thick

Long&Thick New Member

Okay a little bit of news here. I left for Columbus to play in the Ohio North-South Allstar Classic on the 10th (game was the 16th). During the week I did not text this girl I've gotten to know from work. I was busy with playing football and having the time of my life for a week, and texting some girl that I've known for little over a week wasn't in the cards. I got back on Saturday, and went to work on Sunday night. I didn't really talk to her much because I had work to get done. That morning as we were leaving, she texts me with all this stuff about her being mad about me not talking to her, or not texting her...and since I didn't really have any feelings for her I just let it go and didnt really respond. So now shes a mess and keeps texing me like "Alright I see how you are never gonna talk to me its fine I'll get over it". Are all girls this paranoid? I mean..all I did was talk to the girl for 5 days at work and its like were best buddies? This is one weird woman, and I'm glad I stayed away from her. Besides, I'd much rather be a part of the guys that work the night shift..than with the one girl. I sure hope not all women are like this... or else I'll be single for awhile.

I just felt like letting yall know what has been going down for the past week. I guess my manager was right..."it takes a special person to work the night shift".

19. whatireallywant

Gold Member

Not all women are like this. Very few are, in fact. She sounds like a weirdo.

20. Mr.Grande

Mr.Grande New Member

Albums:
    There is a saying, "Don't shit where you eat." Don't do it.

Draft saved Draft deleted