new from Illinois

T

that_other_guy

welcome, may i ask what part of Illnois, I have family that lives in Decature.

Media
jfrsndvs said:
hello all...I am new here, I live in Illinois, originally from down south, I like what I have read so far on this board, don't know much to say, so if there are any questions, ask away.
Welcome to LPSG, Jefrsndvs! Enjoy the site! Illinois should be as sweltering as the South to you lately!:biggrin1:

Reese

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Welcome, oh one of no vowels. I'm originally for Norridge (just outside of Chicago), transplanted to Florida when I was but four, and now live in the UK.

flaman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
hi and welcome jfrsndvs. i am from danville, illinois originally. now in tampa, fl. i hope you enjoy this sight as much as we do. quite interesting. hope to read more posts from you.

jfrsndvs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
thanks for the welcome, I live in the west central part of Illinois, about 2 hours west of Springfield.

and as for Prez., LOL, I was named after the great Jefferson Davis, I was born on June 4th, and of all places, near Hopkinsville Ky, so that is how I got my name, and trust me I have heard it all over the years, lol.

though I was born in Kentucky, I was raised in western part of Tennessee until I was 15 and we moved to Illinois (not my choice).

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Welcome, transplanted Southerner. The more information you put in the profile, the more interaction you are apt to get from likeminded others. You may not get a lot of questions, as the board generally respects the self-imposed limits to information. What you don't choose to share is generally omitted for a reason...

For what its worth.