New from Midwest

adambelingquer

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Just found the site and had to join! In my thirties, and a single dad. I'm about 8 or so cut. Not huge but happy with what I have. I first realized I was kinda special when my mom saw me as a young teen and commented "Jesus Christ - You're bigger than your father"! I did see dad a few times and he didn't have much to be proud of. I guess I'd call myself bi-curious to an extent. Enjoy seeing other big cocks and have enjoyed masturbation with other guys. I'll post a few photos here I took at about age 18/19. I'll post some recent ones later on.

Always intersted in chatting with others, especially other dads.

Attachments

Last edited:

robbiesundies

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Just found the site and had to join! In my thirties, and a single dad. I'm about 8 or so cut. Not huge but happy with what I have. I first realized I was kinda special when my mom saw me as a young teen and commented "Jesus Christ - You're bigger than your father"! I did see dad a few times and he didn't have much to be proud of. I guess I'd call myself bi-curious to an extent. Enjoy seeing other big cocks and have enjoyed masturbation with other guys. I'll post a few photos here I took at about age 18/19. I'll post some recent ones later on.

Always intersted in chatting with others, especially other dads.

Wow..very hot..what a great cock you have..I love the last one...hope you exploded afterwards...