New from Norwich!!

B_Cravenator

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey guys.
Cool site. I'm a straight, bored guy lookin for a laugh and this site looks fun. :rolleyes:
I cant really be bothered to write an essay here so If u want to know stuff, ask.

Cheers :cool:

(Dick pics coming sooooooooooooon)

jimbob369

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Haha - well if you've come for a laugh, then you've come to the right place!!

Just kidding - well, I don't really know if there are any comedians on the site - I guess you'll have to ask around...

Anyways, welcome to the site!

Adam875

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yeah, welcome Norvician! A fine guy from a Fine City, to be sure. (My mum came from there ...)

Reactions: Norvician

Mattness

Expert Member
Media
Kirkland, WA (Outside of Seattle, Washington)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yeah Norwich, England is right. I didn't even know there was another one! Lean a somthing new every day. :biggrin1:

Why on EARTH would you assume that we knew you were in ENGLAND????????? What on this site lead you to believe this was an ENGLISH site????

This is an AMERICAN site...in your profile "Location", you simply put "Norwich" therefore most of us would assume you're from a Norwich in the United States. So, unless you put a Country after your city name, we're going to make the assumption that you are from a city in the US!

I hate to break it to you guys who post on here, but England isn't the center of the Universe!!!

:cool: