New, from Sydney

gchang

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey everyone,

Great forum, I am certainly enjoying reading about everyone's perspective and experiences.

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Another Aussie, but in Perth. And don't pay attention to vxie trying to stir you up about that old 'Melbourne vs. Sydney' crap. I lived there for 8 years and visit Sydney alot; they are both great spots!

But Perth's got better beaches...and the guys are pretty damn healthy and hot, too!!!

Enjoy!

Rosie50

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Another Southern Hemispere'r. (Not sure that word exists.) ;o) Hi from Johannesburg, South Africa. (So okay, you guys can play rugby and even a bit of cricket every now and then.) ;o)

gchang

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
More into running and tennis. I like cricket but only play with a tennis ball at a bbq these days

liberalcynic

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sydney is the better city, higher education, GPD, more jobs 85% of international flights, larger familes et cetera. The finanical capital of Australia: the ASX and RBA are where?
The Herald and The Australian came to the conculded that Sydney was the better city.
Also our Japanese tourist friends Basically got to Queensland for the beaches and Sydney for the Bridge and Opera House. What landmarks does Melbourne have that your average Japanese would know?

gchang

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks all.

As for syd versus melb, i do not get into t too much. Both great cities. melb has it over syd in terms of food and fashion, but syd has much better weather and beaches!!!