New from the 831 :)

D_Toren_Adopants

Account Disabled
Joined
Dec 15, 2008
Posts
317
Media
0
Likes
26
Points
103
Hello,

I just found this forum and its a very cool, hope to come here often. :)

From what I've seen so far on this forum I'm not that big lol, I'm about 7in hard, not sure how much while soft but will find out.

well looking forward to commenting on here

"big in 831"
 
G'day buddy. Glad your here with us all - don't worry about size! Here there are all shapes sizes colours and reasons for being here. Just enjoy and have a heap of fun in the process.
 
Bienvenido amigo ( Welcome friend) and have fun looking at the big,thick cocks here,, We hope will see yours one day ,,Aqui ay pollas de todos los tamanos asi que no te preocupes mucho,, there are cocks of all sizes here,so dont you worry, and enjoyed ok ..Chao hasta pronto ,,