New Gal Here....

SexyJean

Experimental Member
Media
Hello, finally joined after being told about this site from a girlfriend (not a member herself, maybe I'll coax her into joining !). Anyway, I'm 27 years old, married to a wonderful guy, and hoping to spend most of my time in the Women's section since that's primarily why I joined. I'm a little nervous as this is my first time in any chatroom/message board thing online, so bear with me if I ask dumb questions at time or seem lost! lol

I hope to speak to interact with everybody out here, guys and gals, singles and marrieds, but am especially interested in chatting with women who are married or in a current relationship with a guy. I especially am grateful to women like Kat, Gorgeous Jane, LauraFitness, TexAssGirl, and of course Madam Zora for their great posts on everything from love to life. In fact, I liked Jane's name so much I thought about calling myself "GorgeousJean" but I didn't want to be accused of copycatting her and getting her mad! lol Hence, "SexyJean" instead.

I've been typing at my job for years so my answers and questions here might be longwinded as words aren't a problem for me to put down. I also might be re-visiting some older threads, hope that doesn't bother anybody here (wish I had found out at LPSG earlier when those threads were active). My husband is very well-hung and I'm hoping to maybe learn a few things to help us in our love life.

Thanks, Jean

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Welcome Sexy Jean,

What a wonderful endorsement for the board and a great new angle! Yes, we do have some really cool and "down to earth" ladies on the board who are more than happy to share their experiences. Welcome again and I look forward to reading your posts ..Jump right into the chats .The guys will make you feel right at home!

Naughty

SexyJean

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by naughty@Mar 31 2005, 09:26 PM
What a wonderful endorsement for the board and a great new angle! Yes, we do have some really cool and "down to earth" ladies on the board who are more than happy to share their experiences. Welcome again and I look forward to reading your posts ..Jump right into the chats .The guys will make you feel right at home! Naughty
[post=295725]Quoted post[/post]​

Thanks Naughty! :D I love the message board format, because you can see the responses over time and people tend to be a bit more expressive in their thoughts and feelings than in chat rooms where I think things can get too fast with too many 1-liners at times. But to each his or her own!! lol

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Welcome SexyJean! What a lovely way to introduce yourself and let us know if the board's doing what it should. I'm glad you felt comfortable joining in and we'll all look forward to hearing your ideas here.

DieHard9x6: Welcome, Jean! Great to have another articulate woman on the site! I look forward to reading your opinions. :)

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Welcome to the asylum, Jean.

Say, aren't you my mother? She's named Jean and she's been 27 for over 50 years now... :glare:

SexyJean

Experimental Member
Media
Thanks, Pecker and Diehard! Glad to be here!

Madam Z, your posts are SO wonderful and expressive that I had to ask: have you ever thought about becoming a therapist or psycologist full-time (if you aren't already!)? Aside from the degree, I think you're the equal to alot of people I meet at dinner parties or social gatherings who are practicing therapists or psychologists or marriage counselors or whatever.

Biggest thing isn't the degree, it's the ability to listen, be honest, and give good advice. Just my opinion..... : )

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks SexyJean, my education is in Psychology, but I quit college in my last year, after having volunteered in a rape crisis center. I lack the detatchment necessary for a therapist to maintain their own mental health, and I never had a "plan B" so I became a salesman! I hope to begin a career in writing around the time I turn 50, so until then I'm gathering experience everywhere I can.

Kat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Welcome to the board SexyJean! Thanks for all the nice comments. The other women here are truely a great resource and have been a reality check for me. It is nice to be able to state for example that I prefer a really well hung guy and not get hammered by others claiming size should never figure into the picture. I may not have alot of experience with different sizes (I've only slept with a few guys) but I do have lots and lot and lots ;) of experience with my husband who is very well endowed. I figure what I don't have in variety I have made up with quantity and quality. Wait...before anyone gets mad...I don't mean to imply that you can't get quantity, quality AND variety. I just haven't had the latter! Anyway, I'm looking forward to your perspectives.

Kat

sexialexia

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by SexyJean@Apr 1 2005, 04:59 AM
Thanks, Pecker and Diehard! Glad to be here!

Madam Z, your posts are SO wonderful and expressive that I had to ask: have you ever thought about becoming a therapist or psycologist full-time (if you aren't already!)? Aside from the degree, I think you're the equal to alot of people I meet at dinner parties or social gatherings who are practicing therapists or psychologists or marriage counselors or whatever.

Biggest thing isn't the degree, it's the ability to listen, be honest, and give good advice. Just my opinion..... : )
[post=295806]Quoted post[/post]​
Hello Jean,--You've inspired me to post again after a long absence. Hi, and welcome to this site. You'll find that most of those who post regularly on this site are understanding and supportive, especially in the Women's Section. I'm pleased to hear that you are enjoying a happy and satisfying relationship. My story is probably all too familiar. I'm 41, and recently divorced after a dreadful and almost sexless 17 year marriage (Why do we stay??). The marriage was really just a continuation of the unhappy state I lived from the time I was young. Both my parents and my ex demanded perfection. Then Fate dropped my boyfriend into my life at a time when I'm certain that I was about to have a complete breakdown. He's a kind, loving, wonderful man with an absolutely zany sense of humour. We'd like to know how you met your husband and what you first found attractive about him. Anyway, my "boyfriend" is a much older man, a widower and grandfather, who has one of those amazing bodies that defies the aging process. I was posting regularly until I started receiving some nasty personal messages from some of the men who refused (or didn't want ) to believe that my boyfriend's equipment could possibly be that large when I made a few references to his size. (Oh yes,--I can measure accurately because I can perform light carpentry). Although I'm only 5 ft. 4 in. and slender, I'm cursed/blessed with an enormous vagina. At the present time, I can accomodate just over 12 in. I stopped posting because I'm still in an emotional recovery state and do not want confrontation. You'll be able to experiment with your husband, who is large, and discover which positions work best for you, and I'm sure you'll educate him until he's an expert at making you happy. All the best to you Jean,--Alexia

SexyJean

Experimental Member
Media
Thanks, Kat, I appreciate your warm thougths !! : ) BTW, while my hubby had very few sexual experiences, it's not like I had hundreds or even dozens. Much more experienced than him, but compared to some people I've met (in life and on LPSG), I'd almost qualify as a virgin! : )

And Alexia, I hope it works out for you. I'm only 5'5" myself and have had unwanted attention myself (I had a breast augmentation) so I know where you are coming from. My husband may not be the greatest lover in the world, but I only spend a few hours a week in bed with him (if that) making love. The other 100+ hours we spend with our clothes on, and I'm glad he's a kind, considerate, warm guy. I think the factors that contributed to his not being sexually experienced -- very little dating and very little sexual contact -- are probably why he's such a sweetheart: he probably feels that much more grateful for a woman like myself. In fact, when we were dating, my biggest "problem" with him was that he was making the women in my office jealous because he used to send something to me at the office everyday -- flowers, chocolates, baskets,perfume, etc -- I think the women in the office got tired of signing the deliveries for my presents and then seeing them all over my desk !!! : )

LauraFitness

Experimental Member
Media
Jean welcome welcome welcome!!!!! Very happy to see another fellow woman on the board. While I have not been posting that much over the last few weeks, I plan to start again with more regularity.

sexialexia

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by SexyJean@Apr 1 2005, 09:48 PM
Thanks, Kat, I appreciate your warm thougths !! : ) BTW, while my hubby had very few sexual experiences, it's not like I had hundreds or even dozens. Much more experienced than him, but compared to some people I've met (in life and on LPSG), I'd almost qualify as a virgin! : )

And Alexia, I hope it works out for you. I'm only 5'5" myself and have had unwanted attention myself (I had a breast augmentation) so I know where you are coming from. My husband may not be the greatest lover in the world, but I only spend a few hours a week in bed with him (if that) making love. The other 100+ hours we spend with our clothes on, and I'm glad he's a kind, considerate, warm guy. I think the factors that contributed to his not being sexually experienced -- very little dating and very little sexual contact -- are probably why he's such a sweetheart: he probably feels that much more grateful for a woman like myself. In fact, when we were dating, my biggest "problem" with him was that he was making the women in my office jealous because he used to send something to me at the office everyday -- flowers, chocolates, baskets,perfume, etc -- I think the women in the office got tired of signing the deliveries for my presents and then seeing them all over my desk !!! : )
[post=295951]Quoted post[/post]​
Jean,--You are obligated to get him cloned IMMEDIATELY !!! Alexia

InsertHere

Experimental Member
Media
Welcome, Jean! I'm pretty much a newbie here myself, but I've always felt very welcome, especially among the wonderful women here! You'll learn lots and make some friends along the way. I'm glad you found a guy who takes good care of you - he sounds like a sweetie.

SexyJean

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by LauraFitness@Apr 1 2005, 08:27 PM
Jean welcome welcome welcome!!!!! Very happy to see another fellow woman on the board. While I have not been posting that much over the last few weeks, I plan to start again with more regularity.
[post=295998]Quoted post[/post]​

Thanks, Laura !! Hope we can have some good back-and-forths on some new or old topics.

SexyJean

Experimental Member
Media
Jean,--You are obligated to get him cloned IMMEDIATELY !!! Alexia
[post=296030]Quoted post[/post]​

Alexia, not sure I can handle TWO of him in bed !! : ) lol

- Jean