les123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi Again Honey,
As always you look so great.
Don't let the imbiciles get you down
Love you and your gallery... wish I was in Brissie!
Les

Tlss

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Gosh your fit. Don't let the haters pull you down.

FYI: Nice tities LOL

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
From a fellow female: Don't wonder if you get carried away by a guy, these photos may increase the danger of it!

Otherwise: You rock.

DirtysLisa

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Wild Honey you are absolutely beautiful....Body, Face...whole package babe! I can not believe ANY man in their right mind would ever say anything to the contrary. If I was a huge cock'd man I'd fuck the ever living shit out of ya :wink:

Proud of what i have

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well honey those set of pics are truely awsome and don't let anyone tell you different. They have every inch of me tingling. You have a body most women would die to achieve either naturally or cosmetically.
I only wish i was lucky enough to be climbing into bed with you every night, well anytime of the day. Leave the gallery for those who appriciate your stunning curves.
Take care and keep up the good work
Chaz
xx

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wanted to PM everyone this morning when I woke up, but since I don't read my own PM's ( usually) I thought I'd just write it here.

I was gob smacked this morning when I read all your responses. Having a stressy time at home right now with work and some issues, and have been feeling a little flat.

I know it is only the internet and you all dont "know me" as a person, but taking the time to write somthing nice to someone is just just a cool trait to display, and I really appreciated reading all them, thank you all!

The men who have previously left me nasty PM's, were always in response to unanswered or seemingly "ignored" Pm's. They then got nasty and personal.

I reaslise that putting eotic pictures in a gallery will increase my "fucktard" load a little, however I am getting tough and deleting without reading unwanted PM's.

I enjoy being sexual, it is a part of who I am , so thanks for apparciating what i want to show you.

xx
Honey

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wanted to PM everyone this morning when I woke up, but since I don't read my own PM's ( usually) I thought I'd just write it here.

I was gob smacked this morning when I read all your responses. Having a stressy time at home right now with work and some issues, and have been feeling a little flat.

Yet another proof that LPSG is better than anti-depressants. :biggrin1:

I know it is only the internet and you all dont "know me" as a person,
Unfortunately. :smile:

but taking the time to write somthing nice to someone is just just a cool trait to display, and I really appreciated reading all them, thank you all!

The men who have previously left me nasty PM's, were always in response to unanswered or seemingly "ignored" Pm's. They then got nasty and personal.

I reaslise that putting eotic pictures in a gallery will increase my "fucktard" load a little, however I am getting tough and deleting without reading unwanted PM's.
That's still the best thing to do. Tards will be tards.

I enjoy being sexual, it is a part of who I am , so thanks for apparciating what i want to show you.

xx
Honey
Well, being sexual is something you do VERY well, Honey. And thank YOU for the hours of ... entertainment you have provided us. :wink::biggrin1:

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't listen to the nasty ones. They obviously aren't happy with some [small] part of themselves and are taking it out on the hottest woman they can find :tongue:

Your face is so pretty...amazing smile :cool:

SlimGuySB

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Name and shame the idiots! We don't need that sort around here. Every woman who posts her pics is unique and special (as is every guy, just not a special I'm interested in!) - you just happen to be particularly so :)

horsehungtim

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:wink: Hi guys,

I took my gallery down a few weeks ago as I was a little pissed off at some really abusive comments left in PM's. However - I am tying to grow thicker skin and not let them bother me now.

So today, I was here, looking at the pictures, and well, I got horny and took a few pics. I hope you like them.

xx
Honey

I, for one, think you take amazing pics. Thanks for reposting :D

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think with all of this being said, we are lucky to have such a vast collection of good-looking women on here. Many, many of you gals are nothing to scoff at, no doubt about it.

...OB