New Gameplay

max90

Expert Member
Media
This story is about 18 year old Zach who just moved with his family to another city. He loves sport, so he joins the local ice hockey team.

Part 1

It's the first practice so I've just brought everything; shampoo, fresh clothes, big towel. Everything to be on the safe side if these guys normally shower afterwards.
My old team wasn't really used to it, some guys did it, but not everybody. I've showered a couple of times myself after practice but that was when nobody was in the locker room anymore. And, as my home was practically next to the arena, I was just as quickly done when I showered at home as when I showered at the arena.
I've seen some teammates taking a shower, but that was just once or twice and I don't know why stopped doing it. Some guys would take a shower but continue to wear their underwear. Pretty stupid if you ask me, because often the total outline of their manhood was visible, so then what are you trying to hide? But then, my old team wasn't really a group of friends, nobody really hung out together, it was just hockey. I'm hoping that will change with this team.

And I know it's actually normal to just take a shower with your team, so I'm prepared. Maybe it's even the thing I'm most nervous about. I mean, meeting new people and ice skating has never been a problem to me. Public nudity, it always takes me a while before I can just strip down like that in front of friends or total strangers.

I don't know what it really is, it just makes me feel uncomfortable in a way. Even though I don't want it to feel uncomfortable, it still does. I would like to have a team in which everybody is friends and nobody makes a fuss about seeing each other naked and all, even though it means for me that I have to get over my insecurity.

With his helmet in his hand, Sean pats me on my shoulder as we walk from the ice rink.
"It's Zach, right?" he asks and his sweaty hairs stick to his face.
"Yeah, Zach. You're Sean?"
"I'm Sean, yeah. I was actually impressed man. I think you're a great add to this team, great playing out there."
"Thanks. I didn't know what to expect but I kind of liked it."
"Well, we aren't that good, you know. Small town, not many kids, not many talent. But we make up for it with parties." he says, laughing. He's right, I wasn't that impressed by the qualities of this team. Some were just really bad, and only a few were good, like Dave.

I stop to pick up my bag, which I put down right next to the rink. When I came here, I was a bit late and couldn't find the locker room, so quickly put on my equipment at the side of the rink and joined my new team.
I want to ask Sean if we're walking to the locker room right now, if we're going to take a shower or something, if showering is normal in this team and I want to ask them if they have stalls or just one open shower area, but I don't ask him anything.

Then, Sean takes off his skates and cleans them and puts them in his bag. Only on his socks, he waits for me to do so. I thought they had these rubber mats all the way to the locker room, so you could walk there on your skates, but I guess they haven't. I take off my skates.
"We have to go outside for a shower." Sean informs me.
"Outside?"
He shrugs. "They are redoing the locker rooms, but it's taking them ages."
"So, where do we have to take a shower?"
"There's temporarily this sort of mobile shower unit outside. You're lucky if you've got warm water."

Another guy comes up to us and I know his name is Mitch. He takes a hold of my shoulder while he takes his skates off and says I did a good job on the ice and that he like to have me on his team.
The three of us walk outside, it's not cold, to the shower unit. It's a trailer for a truck and there are three showers inside. In stalls. Three stalls next to each other and a very small corridor which has a door on one side.
We're the first three so we all get in one. I'm the last to enter the trailer so Mitch and Sean take the first two and I walk further to the last one. I lock the door behind me.

I hear other guys approaching and I don't want them to wait for too long so I quickly undress and turn on the water and luckily the water is warm. I rinse myself with shampoo, wash my hair, feet, the rest of my body when I hear one of the guys entering the small cabin.
I hear a door banging open and it's Dave, one of the best players of the team, saying: "Hey, hot Mitch! How's it hanging man?"
"Can't you see for yourself, Dave? This is how it hangs."
Apparently, Mitch didn't lock his door.
"Great as always, great as always."
"It is that you aren't naked right now, otherwise I would have an erection, you know that my friend!"
Both burst out in laughter and Dave adds, this time in a serious voice: "Hurry up, because I need to go to my bitch. Need to clean my cock before I bone every breath out of her."

Dave walks on, and I'm in the last stall of the three and I hear he also swings open Sean's door. "Hurry up Sean, I'm in a hurry."
"You always are, Dave. Just let me finish."
"You always take these long showers, guess it's because you've got three legs, right?" Dave asks and laughs.
"Fuck off, Dave."
"No bad feelings, you know I have no need to be jealous."
"You know what the girls said, Dave. I'm bigger. So, bye Dave."

Then, Dave hits my door and I don't know if he just pushed it or slammed it or kicked it with his foot, but it almost breaks and I've already turned off the water.
"Who's in here?" he shouts.
"I am." I say in a normal tone.
"Who the fuck is 'I am'?"
"Zach, the new guy."
"Oh, okay. Well, hurry up new guy."

I quickly dry off and put on my fresh clothes even though my back is still wet and stuff my equipment in my back and open the door while my hair is still dripping.
The space in front of the three stalls is really small so Dave stands inside Sean's stall, who's got the middle one, to let me pass. I want to walk outside, where there are other guys waiting to take a shower but Dave calls me: "Hey new guy, wait a moment."

I turn around to walk back to the stall and I'm in front of Sean's stall and I know that nobody can see me now except for Sean. As I turn around, I quickly glance over his body and I see he's got his eyes closed and is letting the water running onto his face. Quickly, I check him out and it's unbelievable.
A smooth, hairless and well-developed chest. Big nipples, big pecs and strong shoulders. A light six-pack and strong legs. Between these legs a perfect penis. It's thick, round and very long and uncircumcised. He's got short pubic hair above his cock but I can see he maintains it very well. Underneath his cock are two huge low-hanging balls, no hair on his sack.
I all sport this is a nanosecond while I glance over while I'm turning around.

I step over to the stall I used to be in and I'm now in between the two stalls. I can see only a side of Sean, and I see a part of Dave, undressing, now taking off his pants, revealing his jockstrap.
While he puts down his jockstrap I casually look around, inspect the wall and the floor and the ceiling and ask: "What's up?"
"I liked your play, new guy." Dave says. "Pretty offensive, right? I like that."
He's naked now and he's got his back to me while he turns on the shower. I check him out and he's also pretty muscular, like Sean.

When he turns around, he looks me in the eye, so I can't really avoid him.
"What's your name again?" he asks while he rubs his cock, ass, nipples, armpits, cock, in that order. Sean has stopped showering and is now drying off.
"Zach."
"Ok. Zach. Mine's Dave but I guess you already knew."
"Yeah, I know."

Dave's got some hair on his chest, but I guess he's trimming it too keep them short. He also has these short hairs under his armpits. Then, just a matter of a second or nanosecond, I glance over at Dave's cock. I guess wondered if this bragger, this alpha-male, also had an impressive cock and I check it out, real quickly. But it's enough for Dave to see me looking and he says: "Kind of impressive, right?"
"What?" I ask and I feel getting red.
"What you were just looking at." He looks me right in the face.
I begin stammering and getting more red.
"Don't worry, take a look again." And I see how he grabs his cock and swings it around a little. "What do you think of it? Don't you think it's big?"
I stammer some more, not knowing what to say.

Then, Sean steps forward, out of his stall, dry, towel in his hand but still completely naked and looks over in Dave's stall.
"Dave is kind of proud of his member, you see. Just get used to it, he will grab every occasion to just whip it out and show it off." Sean says.
"Of course. It's fat and long, I've got girls texting me just to fuck them once cause their boyfriends can't get them off." Dave shouts.
"I've been told you're a shower, Dave. And that you can't get it up most of the time."
"Fuck you, Sean." Dave stops touching his own cock. "Look at yours. It may be long and shit but it's thin as hell, no girl likes that. Mine is long and fat, you should hear them screaming when I fuck them hard."
"You're so gay." Sean says and returns to his stall to get dressed.
"Me? Gay? Dude, when was the last time you fucked a girl? Like four months? Me, Dave, I fucked one this morning and I'm in a hurry to fuck another right now. So shut up about being gay, you faggot!"
Sean smiles while he puts on his clothes and Dave continues showering. Sean and Mitch, who's also ready, leave the trailer.

"So Zach, right?" Dave asks me. "I don't know what I wanted to ask you."
I stand there for a couple more seconds while the next guy, whose name I forgot, enters the stall Sean was in and undresses. His back to me.
While he bends over, I spot his low hanging balls, but no cock, so I guess he doesn't have an impressive member. The guy takes a shower with his back to me and Dave says: "Well, see you next time. New guy." and I leave.

I wonder how Sean and especially Dave and the rest of the team would react if they found out that my cock is actually way bigger than Mitch's.

max90

Expert Member
Media
First of all, there's an error in the last sentence of part 1. It should be: I wonder how Sean and especially Dave and the rest of the team would react if they found out that my cock is actually way bigger than theirs.

Part 2

The next morning, I wake up with, as usual, a huge boner. I don't know what it is this past couple of weeks but I guess it's my lack of sex. I really haven't had sex in over 6 months and jacking off every day isn't a real solution.

I get up and open the doors to my balcony and a warm breeze enters my room. I step out and overlook our huge garden and the woods behind it and every time I stand here naked it really turns me on. I guess I'm kind of an exhibitionist, only it's just that I'm kind of nervous to get naked with my teammates for the first time.

Before I step into the shower cabin, I take a look at myself in the mirror. My cock is more soft now, yet still huge. I can't imagine that no guy is even slightly turned on by my appearance, even super straight guys. It's just so huge and thick and well-kept.

When I'm taking a shower, I think about upcoming Saturday. We have this friendly match against another club. I wonder if they have showers, I guess they have, and if they've got stalls or just one big shower room. I just know that they've got one big shower room and this thought gives me a straight feeling. On one hand, I want to show off, I want to make some great friends who envy me for something, but on the other hand, I'm kind of nervous that they'll make fun of me or that they'll constantly call me names and shit.
I just don't hope that we'll have to share our shower room with our opponents, I heard about these kind of locker rooms once.

I quickly get dressed and pack my things. It's really early but my parents are already to work and today is our last practice before Saturday and I don't want to get late.
After Sean dropped me off after last practice, I told him I would pick him up today, so I'd better not be late.

Sean and I both live in the same affluent neighborhood and I quickly drive to his house, only two streets from mine.
The gate is open so I pull up to the front door and just when I get out, a beautiful woman in her forties opens the door, kids bags in one hand, cup of coffee in the other and a young girl and boy follow her. She almost walks past me. Then turns around and says: "Can I help you?"
"I'm here for Sean, to pick him up." I respond.
"Oh, I'm sorry. I'm in a hurry, I'll just open the door." she hurries back to the door, opens it.
"I'm Zach."
"Hi Zach, Sean will just be in a minute I guess. He might even be asleep. I'm in a hurry, gotta bring these to school, sorry. Nice to meet you." and Sean's mom walks up to her Mercedes, starts and speeds away with the kids.

I see that only the car of Sean and mine are in the driveway now, so I guess nobody else is home.
I enter the mansion and call for Sean, but there's no response. The house is huge but I guess the bedrooms are upstairs. I walk slowly up to the second floor and for some reason I try to make as little noise as possible.

I open two doors, one is his dad's study, the other a pink bedroom with posters of fairy tales on the wall. I guess the room of his younger sister.
Then, I see one door with a poster of a famous hockey player on it. That must be Sean's room. I walk past the others and knock on the door. No answer. Again. Again no answer.

The third time, I hear a faint 'what?' and I say it's me. "Hmmm, come in." Sean says and I open the door.

Sean is lying on his stomach on his bed his head buried in pillows. The doors to his balcony are open and the sun is already shining in his room, making it pretty warm. He's on top of his sheets and only wearing tight-fitting, black boxer briefs.

I walk up to him as he doesn't move at all and say: "Dude, you know we've got this practice? Right now?"
Sean takes a deep sigh, gets up a little and says: "I don't want to go." He still doesn't look at me.
"Come on dude, you have to go. Hurry up! Get out!"
"I don't want to get out!" Sean laughs and he takes another deep sigh, then gets more up and gets out of bed.

He walks up to me, smiles, adjusts his package and says: "Don't look, I know."
Of course I look down instinctively and he's got this huge boner, totally visible. It's visible, huge and so thick.

He walks up to his closet, his side towards me and opens it to grab out some fresh underwear. I just stand there and if Sean doesn't want me to see his hard cock, he can easily turn around. But he doesn't and he just drops his briefs and his hard cock jumps out.
"Sorry about the boner, man." he casually says while he laughs like he actually doesn't give a shit and I tell him 'it's not a problem'.

His cock isn't fully hard, pointing forward instead of upward but it's totally hot. Short pubic hair above his cock, nothing on his sack and these huge balls. I estimate it at around 8 inches and this makes me wonder if he can get any bigger, and if so, how much bigger.

Then, he just puts on fresh underwear, some water in his face, gets dressed and we both make it in time for my second training.

Last edited:

All i want for Christmas is for max to keep this story going!

max90

Expert Member
Media
Part 3

After practice, I'm the last one 'in line' to take a shower. It's pretty warm outside in the sun and I have a little chat with some members of the team.
As usual, the only voice you hear coming from the shower truck is Dave's. He's shouting out loud while he's taking a shower, bragging about some chick he banged and another one that he's about to bang. Nobody really listens to what he says, I guess it's the usual stuff and everybody is getting pretty tired of hearing it.

I see no cocks while I'm waiting but when it's my turn I walk past the first stall. Mitch is in it and his door is closed but probably not locked. I quickly undress and shower because Sean is waiting for me to give him a ride home.

I find it kind of exited and scary to take a shower with the door unlocked. I wonder if anybody would come in, seeing who's in it or something. Maybe Sean will come up and ask me if I'm ready yet and he'll open the door and see me naked. I know he doesn't care about being seen naked, especially not after this morning. I can't believe that he even commented about his boner and just dropped his boxers with his cock still being hard. I get an erection when I think about what could have happened this morning. And I wonder if everybody gets to see my cock this Saturday.

max90

Expert Member
Media
Part 4

It's Saturday.

After I've picked up Sean, who was already clothed when I arrived at his house, we drive over to the arena. When we walk through the front door I realize that it will be only a matter of minutes, seconds, before I know what the locker room will look like. Will they have divisions between the showers? Stalls? One big room for everybody or just a couple of showers? Will we have to share our shower room with total strangers?

We see what locker room we're in on the notice board, and I don't think we have to share it with total strangers. We're a bit late and hurry to the room.
Sean opens the door and the rest of the team is already there. They're listening to the coach who's giving us last minute advice.

Sean and I quickly undress while the rest is already wearing their full equipment. After the talk they follow the coach to the rink for the warming-up, leaving Sean and me alone in the locker room.
The room is pretty big, enough room for all of us. We don't have to share this one with anybody else, just our team. On the opposite side of the door that leads to the rink, there's the shower area. There's no division or whatsoever between the shower area and the rest of the locker room. No door, no wall, nothing. When you're changing in the room, you have full vision of who's taking a shower and vice versa. I count more than twelve shower heads, enough for all of us to take a shower at the same time.

Completely silent, Sean and I take our clothes off and I'm already wearing my jockstrap underneath my boxers. So I just place the cup inside the jockstrap and put on my other clothes.

I'm not even peaking at him, but from the corner of my eye I catch Sean dropping his underwear and getting his jockstrap from his back. He stands there a couple of feet next to me, completely naked, and I realize that after the match, everybody will be here naked. That includes me. Sean puts on his jockstrap and underwear and we get further dressed for the match.

max90

Expert Member
Media
Part 5

After the match.

A true victory so everybody is pretty excited. I don't want to brag, but I have to admit that I was kind of the most valuable player. Not that I'm this good, it's just that the rest of this team and the opponents actually can't really play ice hockey.

I'm one of the first to enter the locker room and the rest enters after me. I sit down on the bench where I left my bag and feel my heart going crazy. This is the moment.
Nobody starts to undress yet, some are jumping up and down, giving each others high fives or hugging. It seems as if they believe that we've just became champion. It was just one match, I think by myself.

Dave comes up to me, and congratulates me.
"You did a real good job out there!" he says.
"Thank you, so did you." I say and I want him to go away. At least, I don't want Dave standing next to me when I get naked and I know it's a silly thought.
"I guess you're pretty good, better than most players on this team."
"Thanks. You're pretty good as well."
"Yeah. I know." Dave says and then he walks over to his place.

Sean, next to me, is talking with Mitch, who's next to him and they start undressing. They don't stop their conversation while they're getting naked and I'm sitting next to our goalie, Paul. He's a great down-to-earth guy but I haven't talked with him that much.

"Well, wait up for Dave's big moment." he says.
"What?" I ask him.
"Dave just loves to hang around naked and show off, if you know what I mean."
"Ah, haha. OK." I say, not knowing how to respond.
Paul goes on: "I guess he's kind of an exhibitionist, you know. Likes to make comments about sex and our cocks."
"Kind of sounds like Dave, yeah." I smile.

Paul is already in his underwear and I'm facing the wall, my back to the rest of the locker room while I undress.
On my other side, Sean is in his underwear, hands on his hips, talking with Mitch. They have some heated debate and don't pay much attention to the rest of the guys in the room. The rest is also getting naked for the showers, but nobody is completely naked yet.
I face the wall again and now I'm also in only my underwear, Paul is sitting next to me, still wearing his boxers and he's not taking them off. Instead, he's looking around the room, just staring at nothing in particular and I guess he's thinking of something or he's just exhausted from the match.

Then, suddenly, Sean drops his underwear and so does Mitch. I can easily look at him as he won't notice me checking him out, he's still talking to Sean.
Mitch has this short pubic hair above his cock and a pretty nice soft dick. Nothing really special, just average, pretty thick and nice balls. Just a regular cock.

Paul, on my other side now gets up and starts to take off his underwear. I'm now standing in my underwear doing nothing in particular for a while and I guess this is becoming awkward. I grab the band of my boxers and jockstrap and (here it goes) pull them both down. Paul does this exactly at the same time. While I'm standing next to him, my back to the room, he sits down again. His face is on the same level as my cock and there's only like two feet between them.

When I want to bend over to grab my shampoo, I see Paul's head turning and looking straight at my dick. I know it's just a normal reaction, everybody does it, but it still gives me this strange feeling.
I've got my shampoo and grab my towel and Paul says: "Dude. Sorry, but you've got a massive dick!" He doesn't say it out loud, just quietly to me and I check him out for a second.
Just like Mitch, his cock isn't huge or something, but pretty thick. However, he's shaved off all his pubic hair, and I think his cock actually looks pretty beautiful. It's not long or extremely thick, but together with his muscular body, his dick looks really nice.

"Dave is going to get crazy about this. He has something with penis size, you see." Paul tells me.
"I guess so. Well, nothing you can do about it, right?" I say and smile and Paul and I want to walk over to the showers.

I turn around and this is the first time that I'm really exposing my dick to so many guys at once. I know I'm the 'new guy' and the best player this match, so I know some, if not all, are really wondering about my endowment.
I look at Mitch and see he's stopped talking to Sean and he was checking me out. He looks from my cock back into my eyes and the expression on his face tells all... He's impressed. I can't hear what Mitch's saying to Sean, but he turns around and looks straight at my cock.

"That's huge!" Sean says even thought he's also got one of the biggest cocks of the team. I quickly look around the room and some are looking at me, some aren't really interested, but everybody is naked. Everybody is naked and just standing or sitting, nobody is trying to cover up. No wrapped towels, no hands in front of their dicks, there's no point in that.

So I walk over to the showers and that's when I spot Dave. He's showing and using the middle one of the showers at one side of the room. I take a shower opposite me and Paul stands next to me. I feel the tension in my stomach and feel my cock swinging around when I move. I don't want to get an erection, don't want to get an erection, don't want to get an erection.

Dave says nothing for a while, then: "That one helluva cock you've got there, Zach." He knows my name, of course he does, but he actually uses my name.
"Thanks Dave," I say as casually as possible. "you've got a fine one too."
"I guess the ladies love it, right?"
"When I don't hurt them, they do."
Then we both don't say anything for a while. I'm just lathering myself and the rest of the team now enters the shower area. Almost every shower head is occupied and nobody is still changing or something.

I have some small talk with various people from the team, like Paul asking for my shampoo. I notice Dave constantly checking me out and I can tell he's really jealous. I don't even know if I'm that much bigger, but I guess my cock is slightly longer and thicker, even though Dave's cock really is huge.

"You're not the big guy anymore, I guess, Dave!" Mitch calls out and everybody starts to laugh. It's as if everybody was thinking about it but only Mitch dared to say it out loud. Still, when I look around, I spot various guys checking out my cock.
"Shut up, you fucker." Dave responds. "At least I'm not heaving a tiny little prick like yours."
"Ooooh, I hear some jealousy here!" Mitch goes on teasing Dave. Everybody laughs. Mitch doesn't have a small one, just average, but he clearly feels good about it and just likes to tease Dave, the alpha male.
"Fuck you, fuck you all. I still have one of the biggest cocks here, so what are you all laughing about. Go watch yourselves in the mirror guys."

To be continued