New Gameplay

max90

Expert Member
Media
Part 6

It's silent for a few seconds and everybody stares at each other. Dave looks angrily around, feeling threatened now somebody else - me - has entered his territory and proved to be a bigger alpha male. And gets recognition from his team mates. I really don't get his problem, I mean, the guy has got a huge one and it's just a rare coincidence that there are two other guys - Sean and me - on this team who are about as hung as he is.

Paul breaks the silence by commenting that it has never been so quiet for so long in the showers before and some guys are already rinsing off, getting ready to go.

After a while only Paul, Sean, Mitch, a guy called Ian and I are left in the showers. The rest is toweling off or getting dressed. Dave left pretty quickly after his outburst and he was really quickly in drying off and putting on his clothes.
Everybody in the showers is casually talking to each other, playing soccer with an empty shampoo bottle. We kick it around a bit, Mitch tries to pass Sean but Sean is too quick. At first, I don't even think anything weird about it, but when I stand back and look at the play it actually seems pretty odd, yet fun at the same time.
When Mitch and Sean try to take the 'ball' from Ian they're moving around quickly, their cocks swinging up and down, and from left to right.
Ian is maybe the best looking guy on the team. Sean told me he's one of his closest friends and a part-time model. He's got a great body, pretty muscular but not bear-like (he's got big pecs, hard six-pack, strong legs, you know the drill), nice face with blond hair and blue eyes and actually a pretty nice cock. Definitely bigger than Mitch's and Paul's, kind of thick, uncircumcised and he's got huge balls. All his pubic hair is smoothly shaved. Sean told me he's a great guy who always says what he thinks. Therefore, he might just as easily comment a girl on her big boobs, as ask a guy how big his cock can get while taking a piss. And yes, sometimes this brings him into trouble and Sean and other friends need to rescue him.

At this point, the first time showering with a group of other guys was exciting but actually not that big of a deal. But now, Mitch, Sean and Ian aren't just taking a shower, they're playing around, trying to intercept the empty shampoo bottle. The guys don't hold back their hands and Sean grabs naked and wet Ian and tries to kick the bottle away from his feet. He doesn't succeed, so takes a more firm hold on Ian and Sean's manhood is pushed against Ian's leg. The rest just watches as Ian laughs out loud and shouts: "Let me go, you faggot. Fuck off!" Everybody laughs.

Mitch gets away with the bottle and kicks it against the wall. Ian pushes Sean, who has now got his hands around the waist of Ian, away from him and they both fall backwards on the wet floor tiles. Sean is on his back, not hurt and his legs spread. Ian is on top of him, between his legs. From where I stand, it seems as if Sean's manhood is directly against Ian's ass. They both laugh out loud and Sean lets go of Ian, but Ian is not moving at all. He just lies on top of Sean and is not planning to move. Sean tries to push him off, but he can't as his laughter is making him weak. Then, he puts his arms around Ian and pushes him strongly against him, exclaiming: "If you don't want to go, you can stay, hot horny boy!" And Sean makes humping movements against Ian as if he's fucking him.

After a couple of seconds, so not immediately, Ian gets off and gets up. Sean, lying naked in the middle on the floor puts his hand out and Ian helps him to get up. He puts a hand around the shoulders of Sean and friendly pats him on his back.

Mitch still has the bottle and Paul, who was standing next to me, tries to get it, but he doesn't really try that hard and he doesn't succeed either. Ian and Sean are both panting and return to their shower heads and wash off.

Then, Paul gets the bottle from Mitch, who almost loses his posture. Naked Mitch grabs him from behind by his shoulders and Paul tries to move away but can't. Mitch puts his leg between the legs of Paul and almost gets the bottle but Paul kicks it away, against my foot.

I'm involved now and carefully walk around the showers, trying not to fall. Mitch is the only one who actually still tries to get it (why?) and he comes after me. Just like he did with Paul, he grabs me by the shoulders from behind and he tries to move his right leg alongside my legs. I'm not that bad in soccer and I'm pretty strong so I manage to walk around, Mitch following me hands on my shoulders.

He puts his right leg between my legs. I kick the bottle a little further away from me. Mitch puts his leg further between my legs and I stand still. He puts his leg even further and now I feel his upper leg against my ass, then, I feel also his manhood pressed against my ass and I guess this really looks gay, but when I look at Sean and Ian they're just smiling and watching us, none of them making any comments or giving us a disapproving look.

I move further and Mitch puts his left arm around my waist. I don't know if he knows, but in the heat of the moment, he placed his hand just a little up from the base of my cock and I feel a finger against my short pubic hair. This feels so wrong yet so great at the same time. I stand still and Mitch pulls me against him, away from the bottle and he passes me, gets the bottle and kicks it against the wall. Then he tries to balance it on his foot but fails after a few seconds. I get back to my place next to Paul and continue to shower.

"Hey Zach." Ian says. "I'm wondering. Do you have a bigger cock, or Sean?"
I don't say anything, just smile, thinking about what on earth I should react.
"At least he's bigger than you, Ian." Mitch says.
"Hey, you know what I've told you. I'm a grower. And I know for a fact that you're not, so shut up." Ian replies and they both laugh.
"I guess Zach is a bit bigger." Sean says. "But who knows."
"Yeah, maybe he is. Slightly longer and a little thicker."
"Well, Dave's got a bigger cock than I do and I actually thought that Zach even had a bigger one than Dave, but I'm not sure." Sean explains.
"Yeah, I thought that too." Paul says, smiling, and the rest agrees.
"Actually, you should compare hard, right? That way I have a chance in competing also." Ian suggests and everybody starts laughing.
"Maybe some time, Ian. Some time." says Sean, who's next to Ian, and pats him on his shoulder.

After this, everybody decides it's time to go and we leave the showers together.
While I'm toweling off, Ian walks up to me after he has talked to Sean and he asks me if he can ride along to Sean. He explains that Sean invited him and he asks me if I want to hang out as well. While he asks this he's still naked and drying off his cock. So while talking, he's continuously rubbing his towel over his cock and balls, which kind of distracts me but I manage to not show this.

Reactions: Thesussexcock

max90

Expert Member
Media
Part 7

When I'm sitting at the bar in Sean's kitchen, I feel how tired I am. It turned out that I had to do a lot of damage control during the match, as not everybody was as good as I am.

Sean invited Ian and me over to hang out a little bit more, something he apparently does pretty often. His parents are hardly ever home on the weekends, they often take his younger brother and sister to their second (or third) home in the woods. So he just asks some friends of the team or even the entire team to hang out as his place, eat pizza, watch a movie or whatever.
But now it's only Ian and me and even though I don't know Ian that well, I kind of already feel a real bond between him and me. Maybe it's the fact that we've seen each other naked, but it's also his character. Ian is really open, says what he thinks and he would never hurt anybody, I guess. He's just so friendly and funny and he can become your best friend only seconds after you've met him.

I had to use the lavatory and when I came back, Ian and Sean were still at the bar, watching MTV on the huge HD TV in the kitchen. I sit next to Sean and without turning his head away from the TV he says: "Ian and I have decided something."
"What?" I wonder.
"We go into the hot tub first, then maybe a swim and afterwards the sauna. We'll see if we still want to watch a movie then." he tells me.
Of course I agree to this and Ian and Sean get up and we go outside to the hot tub. It's located at the side of the huge lawn and there's a lot of privacy here. You can't actually see one of the neighboring houses and I wonder if Ian and Sean are going in naked. Probably they will as none of them took anything with them and I don't think we're going in in our undies.

Standing on the grass, Sean quickly undresses until he's completely naked, so do Ian and me and even though it's less of a big deal compared to showering after the match, I still feel excited. Maybe I'm even more excited because we're in the garden here and I can't oversee the entire garden. It's unlikely, but possible that there's somebody behind those trees and bushes that can spot us.

It's not cold outside and the tub is nice and warm. Sean is in the middle, between Ian and me. Sean and Ian close their eyes, getting totally relaxed, and I do the same. I feel bubbled against my balls and cock and this and the fact that I'm naked in a hot tub, outside, with two friends turns me on a bit and I try to focus on something else in order not to get erect.
All of a sudden, Ian breaks the silence by saying something only he can say that straightforward: "So, Zach, you've got a pretty big dick, right?"
Sean bursts out in laughter and I smile along.
"Yes, I have. Why?" I ask.
"Oh, no nothing, just saying."
"Ian just likes to talk about these things." Sean explains and I think he's kind of right.
Neither Sean or I continue talking about dicks or sex or something, and Ian doesn't try again. We talk about all kind of things and a couple of times I get an erection but it's under water level so they don't catch it.
After a while, we walk back to the house, naked dripping and when I take a peak at Ian's member, I see he's semi-erect. Sean spots it also, I catch him looking at it, but we both don't say anything about it.

"Let's go into the sauna." Ian suggests and Sean leads us to the indoor pool where the sauna cabin is.
They go already in, carrying a fresh towel, but I have to take a piss first.

When I come back and glance through the glass door of the cabin, before opening it, I catch Ian just pulling his hand from Sean's leg. They're both sitting on one of the lower benches of the sauna, next to each other, on top of their towels, legs spread. I've grabbed a towel from the table next to the cabin and I put it next to Ian, sitting down and spreading my legs.
Almost every small thing I do in the sauna excites me. From spreading my legs to glancing over at Sean and Ian to closing my eyes. I'm getting semi-erect I think and this actually doesn't bother me that much as Ian is also still semi-erect.

"How does it feel to be seated between two hung guys?" Sean asks Ian and he gives him a wink.
"Fuck you." Ian laughs.
"Don't you feel less of a man now?" Sean goes on teasing him.
"Fuck you, you know I'm not that small."
"Well, compared to us, you are."
"Not when I'm hard. I'm a grower, you know that." Ian responds.
"Sure I know. You are a grower, but still, sitting between us, haha." Sean says.
"Oh? How do you know he's a grower?" I mingle into the conversation.
Ian turns to me and says: "Let's say that Sean and I like to do some dares from time to time, right?"
Sean is silent for a while then says: "I think Zach is getting real dirty thought about us, right now, but yeah, basically you're right."
"Okay..." I say and we're silent again. The temperature in the sauna isn't that high.

"We can do some dares, right now? Or not?" Ian suggests and I want to shout out that I want to do it but keep my mouth shut.
"Well..." Sean starts. "I don't mind, could be fun."
"Even without booze it can be fun." Ian says. "How far do you dare to go Zach?"
I don't know what to say and I'm sure I dare to go pretty far, but I don't know how they would react to that.
"Uhm, I don't know, depends."
"Well, because when you lose, when you don't dare one of the things we tell you to, you have to fulfill some assignment." Ian explains.
"How far have you two gone."
Ian looks at Sean and he looks back, then about as Sean wants to say something, Ian says: "Would you blow a guy?"
I gasp and say: "I don't know about that. Would you?"
"I don't know either." Ian says but I feel there's more to that question. I feel there's something he's not telling me. Has Ian sucked cock?

"Let's start and we'll see." Ian says.

how in the hell can you leave us hanging like that! fuck that;'s hot. Keep it cumming Max, now is not the time to stop dude

max90

Expert Member
Media
Part 8

I ask Ian what exactly his plan is and he answers that we'll just 'go with the flow and see what we're going to do'. Not a real clear answer, but I guess I kind of understand him.

Ian starts by saying: "Sean, I dare you to lick Zach's toes."
Sean looks at Ian and shrugs, thinking it's not that big of a deal. He gets up and sits down on his bare knees in front of me, his big cock hanging between his legs. I put my foot in front of his face and he grabs it.
I thought licking each others toes wasn't actually that exiting, but Sean really makes it that way. He firmly takes my foot in his hands and gives my big toe a wet lick. Then, he opens his mouth and takes in my toe and starts sucking on it. The feeling is a much bigger turn-on than I'd expected and I'm lucky that Sean stops before I get hard.

Now Sean gets Ian back and asks him to do the same. Not on my toe this time, but on Sean's, and Ian gets down and sucks them.

It's my turn to dare someone. I already know I'll dare Ian to do something, but I don't know exactly what.
"Ian, I dare you to kiss Sean on his cheek." I say.
Ian looks at Sean and shrugs, not really impressed by my dare. He bends over and gives Sean a brief kiss on his cheek.
"Not really a dare, Zach, come on." Ian says.
"Okay, then kiss him on the lips, whatever you want." I say.
"No, it's my turn now." Ian says. "And I think I dare Sean to give Zach a kiss on his lips. We've already done that, right?" and he gives Sean a wink.

I've never kissed a guy before. Sean gets over to me and I get exited. I feel something happening in my dick, but it's not getting hard yet. However, I don't dare to look down at it, afraid that this will only induce my erection further.
Sean stands in front of me while I'm still sitting next to Ian and he puts his hand on my shoulder. He bends over and gives me a full, warm and soft kiss on the lips, lasting for only one or two seconds. Ian cheers while we're doing so and when we're done, Sean gives me a wink.

Sean, still standing in front of me, says: "Zach, I dare you to make out with me for thirty seconds." My heart goes crazy, I think Sean and Ian can ever hear it pumping.
Ian claps his hands in excitement. I guess this is his favorite game, or something.
I stand up, weak knees, and I really don't know if I can stay soft during this dare. Sean grabs my head and pulls it closer to him. I hold his shoulders. Right before we kiss, he says: "And I mean the real deal, with tongue." Then he pushes his lips against mine, again, and we make out.

I expected his tongue to be less soft or smooth that a girls tongue, but it isn't. It's just as warm and wet and soft and smooth and I actually pretty like it. While we're making out I don't think about us standing here, naked, in a hot sauna, but I see flashes, images of me fucking a girl together with Sean. Me fucking some hot mother. Me fucking a girl on the floor of the locker room while the rest of the team, all naked, watch and cheer and jerk. Me getting a blowjob from two girls at the same time. Me getting a blowjob from two girls and Sean at the same time. Me blowing Sean.

It's over sooner than I'd expected and Ian counts "28...29...30...yeah!". But Sean still holds my head, lets our tongues play one more second, then lets go and looks me deeply in the eye. I look away, afraid that I've got the hardest erection possible without noticing but when I look down, I'm still soft.

My turn to pick a dare. "Ian, I dare you to lick and kiss Sean's ass."
Ian laughs and he looks at Sean, who's getting up again. Ian sits on his knees behind Sean, his head on ass-level. With both hands, Ian touches and caresses Sean's ass, he gives a short kiss and asks: "Just the cheeks or also his hole?"
"Just the cheeks, you freaky faggot." Sean laughs and Ian laughs along.
Ian doesn't do a bad job, he really licks and kisses the entire ass cheeks of Sean, who actually seems to enjoy it. When he's done and Sean turns around, I see he's getting harder.

"I dare you, Zach, to lick Sean's nipples and belly button."
Without much hesitation, I get over to Sean and do as Zach told me to. When you're in this game, you don't think about this as a big deal.

"Well, Sean, now I dare you. You should actually massage Ian's package." I say.

you can't stop now! That ain't right! Fuck I love your stories