New gay guy with a question...

ganymedium

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My cock is a solid 7x6. By any standard it's beautiful (not looking for compliments, especially without having uploaded pics yet), but I know from experience that gay men can be a bit pickier (or just larger) than most when it comes to dick.

Do you gay men here find that to be an alright size? If I'm smaller/bigger than you, would you prefer to top me? Bottom for me?

The web gives plenty of info on female preferences, but I want to know what you guys think.

Pics to come soon; just joined, but I'll have them up when I can ;)

PS: LONG TIME reader (saw two or three format changes since 2003, I believe) and FINALLY decided to join, having accepted my 22yo cock for what it is, thanks in part to YOU LOVELY PEOPLE :D

Stingy

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi there. Of course you've got a good size, bigger than average...
Don't worry about it :smile:

Oh yes, we want to see those pictures of your 'beautiful solid cock' :tongue:

asscock2010

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think you have a very nice size...
My preference on whether to top or bottom (I am 100% versatile), for me goes beyond cock size...It would just depend on the person, the mood. The size does play a part in that as well, but even then, size does not always count, as some don't know what to do with what they have...

I too can't wait to see you photos! :yup:

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
My cock is a solid 7x6. By any standard it's beautiful (not looking for compliments, especially without having uploaded pics yet), but I know from experience that gay men can be a bit pickier (or just larger) than most when it comes to dick.

Do you gay men here find that to be an alright size? If I'm smaller/bigger than you, would you prefer to top me? Bottom for me?

Dude your cock is a perfect size. I would prefer to bottom for you because I am more of a bottom. I am not too far from C-ville if you are interested in meeting up.:biggrin1:

ganymedium

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Haha, no. I haven't had any complaints, Dikkiedik -- unless you count the couple times the bottoms in my life couldn't deal with the nearly 7" girth at the base, a girl in high school even refused to have sex with me for that reason...so frustrating, but I eventually learned how to use it right ;)

I see enough huge ones on here and in person to feel inadequate from time to time about what I'm packin; nice to hear it's the "perfect size" for so many :D. Hopefully I'll get a chance to post some pics tonight once I get off work. Wanna get verified so ya'll know I'm not just blowin smoke haha