New Generation well hung?

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by Randyvoorburg, Sep 16, 2007.

1. Randyvoorburg

Randyvoorburg Member

Albums:
    Is it just a coincidence, or are there more hung guys among guys born in the 80s? What's going on? Have we reached the threshold of height that nature is now working on length? Probably not. It could also be that more of the younger generation are comfortable with their sexuality that they sleep around and are seen around more. Or maybe, well hung guys from past generations have been able to reproduce more. Have you noticed the same thing or have I just been luckier with younger dudes?

2. Freddie53

Gold Member

I doubt this is the reason. Guys born in the 70's and even more so guys born in the 80's are more modest around other guys than any generation that I have witnessed myself. I can remember back to being around men born in the 1890's to the present.

I suspect that as humans continue to grow in height that the average length of the penis is also going to grow though not at that high of a rate.

I suspect that it is just coincidence in your case. Or having gay tendencies you are now more open to younger adult men than you were when you were that age.

Guys born in the 80's, now ages 18-28, are a bit young for me to know the answer to your question from a sexual point. My sons are in that age group. They are more open to walking around in their underwear in front of just about most anybody than I was at that age. But they don't walk around in the nude. Bathroom time is a privarte time for my sons.

3. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    Randy,

To answer your questions/concerns. May I suggest that with the advent of the Internet and forms such as this, there are a lot more males able to discuss and even show their endowments to others. Not in a bad way. We are all more comfortable with what is available now. I do not remember discussing my penis size when on the "Farmer's Line Telephone" when I was a young male in my late teens and early 20s. Information exchange is more rapid and also quite private. After all on the farmer's line telephone, some one was always listening and we all knew each other's voices.

Technology has given us all a sense of freedom to discuss subjects that in the past were often taboo.

I enjoy this site and the information that I have learned and also the post I have responded to to hopefully imform others. We are all in this thing called "life" together. We can all learn from each other.

4. buster

buster New Member

It's the hormones they give to the cattle,pigs,and chickens,that WE eat.
    I've heard Doctors talk about it.
    How else can you explain girls getting periods at 9 years old,and 10 year old boy's with 8" dicks and cumming.
    We all had 3 or 4" dicks at 10 in the 60's.
    Something is WAY out of whack!

5. B_Just Joe

B_Just Joe New Member

i dont know about that. 80's yes but the generation after me ive heard nothing but complaints from those girls about small men.

6. Garth33

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    hmm....10,000+ people who can watch your cock vid on the internet as opposed to the 2 or 3 neighbors who might have caught me running around naked in my backyard...you live in the INTERNET AGE bud! REJOICE!! It's a good thing...

7. christophe12

christophe12 New Member

Do you have the proof of what you mention ? 8 inch dicks at 10 ? is ot common ?

8. cocktaste

Gold Member

Yes, boys seem overly developed now. They look like men sometimes at 13, and others look like they're packing heat and overly sexual at 12 and look like young kids. It's really disturbing, but I've noticed the trend. A lot of girls at 21 look 12 still. What the hell is going on?

9. pronatalist

pronatalist Active Member

No, I think it's better nutrition, and perhaps somewhat, those who are better endowed may be reproducing more than the general population?

What is out of whack, is that puberty is coming sooner, and people are marrying, later and later. So people have to wait, and wait, to have sex. If true love waits, then isn't there supposed to be an equal and opposite reaction to every action, supposedly according to one of Newton's Laws, if even applicable here? That means, waiting for marriage to enjoy sex, also pulls marriage to come sooner, as when our ancestors married off their children young, to help prevent things like babies outside of wedlock. Some people could possibly be ready to marry younger, and should be encouraged to do so.

Also, tattoo inks, cigarettes, and experimental contaceptives are all unnatural and "poisons" to the body. People should be encouraged to have large families worldwide, and welcome to naturally push their babies out, without ever the bother or "burden" of awkward contraceptives nor Catholic-tolerated rhythm. The "no method" method of "family planning," is really the most natural and best, as sperm is harmless. All it can do is maybe make a baby, which is supposed to be a good thing to encourage anyway. And "bareback" sex is said to be the most natural and best sex, isn't it?

Somebody posted somewhere that babies like pussy. What I take that to mean, is that babies like to come alive and emerge from the vagina, and that they like to have sex when they grow up, yet another reason to encourage large families worldwide, for the greater good of the many.

Anyhow, if humans are becoming more "endowed" in modern times, so much the better, especially as we properly direct those powerful reproductive urges, towards their proper and most natural and elegant outlet, reproduction. I would be proud to pass on the (impressive?) "family jewels" to many children of my own.

10. pronatalist

Ah, I don't think that most boys and girls consider this to be a "problem."

If there was some magic dial to adjust the human sex drive, I think I would crank it up a bit, not down, as people ought to choose to be moral enough to handle it, and I think people enjoy it. I wouldn't want to take the "risk" of a less-populous, more dull world. "Packing heat?" What does that mean? Having a "man's sized penis" while yet a child. Endowed showing a penis bulge too much like a horse or something? Just something else curious about the world and not a "problem" at all.

11. aussieguy88

aussieguy88 Member

Hey, yeah I think people are maturing earlier these days too.

Like I just finished Year 12 and youd see like Year 9's sporting massive bulges and the girls have huge tits! :D

I dont really see anything wrong with it, if they have big dicks for more of their life, good for them!

12. pronatalist

When I add up all the compelling reasons people have for having as many children as they do, and the powerful reproductive urges of so many people as there are now in the world, what I get is a global goal and natural desire that society shares in enlarging the entire human race.

So it's "all the better to grow the world population," for the greater good of the many, I would hope. I don't see anything wrong with even the reproductive drive of the population rising, if people show they can handle it and direct it to marriage and natural family growth.

Could humans be putting pheromones into the air, as our populations grow more numerous and denser, and the world increasingly urbanizes? Could that be affecting us and encouraging more sexual development? Or is it merely all the sexual references in music and on TV?

13. BigDikkedGuy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I also thnk that, Alot of my friends are big dikked guys and i thnk we are all good and love to show them to one another

Draft saved Draft deleted