Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I believe that within 50 to 100 years human bodies will be replaced,

Our brains will be carried around in a kind of egg shaped flying drone thing.

Enjoy your so-called bodies, and your bonding, shyness and even your "perving" while you still can ...

:)
13961893886413.gif

:)

Reactions: Exbiker

1IamSmall123

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I
It's interesting this is coming from a gay man. I'd like to hear some input from those among us who identify as 100% straight. But yes I do understand that there's a different sense of ummm belonging and community in a male locker room. But there are still places elsewhere to connect with others. Some posters in this thread are making it seem shyness in locker rooms is doing away with male bonding entirely.

Straight Nudist here. A gregarious social guy.
In today's atmosphere I actually try not to engage in small talk in the lockerrooms because of the apparent hostility from others, especially athletes.
IDK, I'm an athlete myself.

I'll bond elsewhere now.
Too bad.

meatal_head

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I

Straight Nudist here. A gregarious social guy.
In today's atmosphere I actually try not to engage in small talk in the lockerrooms because of the apparent hostility from others, especially athletes.
at

I'll bond elsewhere now.
Too bad.
Things have really changed. I'm in my 50's and remember having casual conversations while nude with others and there was never even a thought about it. In college myself and some other guys walked the dorm halls naked. I remember stopping to pick up a book in a freind's dorm room one night. I was already naked so wasn't getting dressed. He had 3 visitors in his room fully clothed and I stood there talking to them for a good 10-15 minutes buck naked and not a care about it. They were seated almost at cock level but at an acceptable distance and nobody seemed uncomfortable.

Reactions: mutualjax

CAT MAN ME

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I was a teenager, many of the young guys were taught it was a bad thing to be naked with one another or an older adult male. I had an older uncle, who had no shame about nudity and did help me to overcome my shyness while in college, as to nudity. No he wasn't being an adult pervert, but a an educated and wise mentor to me. There were times at our men's health and swim club when I was of collage age, he was like a father to me, especially in the locker rooms before changing out of our wet swimsuits. I would feel embarrassed and shy bearing it all around other men young or old. I always wore my favorite extra snug speedo swim briefs, but usually changing at home. After some encouragement and me loosing my feeling of shame, he would slowly and gently peel the tight wet clinging speedo down, then freeing my erect penis and behind from the still clinging wet material. Soon he had it down and off and the feeling was beautiful once my squirming young body was naked and showing it all. He made me feel really good and not ashamed being nude like the other naked men in the showers. It took some time, eventually overcoming my shyness and shame being naked around other men while changing in the gym and swim club locker rooms. It was my beloved uncle who really helped me and I'll always cherish his kindness and friendship.