New GF Question

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Harry_Sphincter, Oct 19, 2007.

1. D_Harry_Sphincter

D_Harry_Sphincter Account Disabled

Ok, I've slept with a few women in the past, so this isn't like, dumb-ass virgin needing advice, but in a way I guess it kinda is.

I'm dating this girl who is very small (bout 5'1", slim body with thick legs, former gymnist). Well, we've fooled around once, but with clothes on, she felt me up over my jeans which didn't give her a great idea on my size (7" long, 6 1/2" girth) because I wasn't fully hard. But I was rubbing her pussy with my hand in her jeans, and she is very very very very tight. Tried to push 1 finger in and met a lot of resistance, and she was dripping. And even with me not being completely there (mostly cause denim rubbing into your cock isn't very comfortable), she said, wow that's the thickest I've felt.

So here's the thing, I've never slept with a girl that was really tight. Tightest I've had could take 2 fingers comfortably, 1 being tight is new to me. So, how do I go inside this woman without killing her? She practically told me straight up on the phone tonight that she wants to fuck me tonight on our date. So advice would help. Gracias :biggrin1:

2. B_cigarbabe

B_cigarbabe New Member

Just go slow, and have lots of foreplay, she should'nt have any problem accomodating you. Vaginas are very pliable,and will extend to fit whomevers coming in!
    cigarbabe:saevilw:

3. kelly_r_1983

kelly_r_1983 New Member

Albums:
    Hey TO --

I feel your pain, bud. (Hers too.) You're a lot thicker than I am and I've had trouble with tight women.

So, my approach is: don't rush, let her run the show and go at her own pace, be supportive and encouraging but not patronizing (think of how you'd like her to treat you if you couldn't get hard for her), and have some lube ready. Make it a good time for you and her even if you don't get where you want to be on the first attempt.

Good luck, and let us know how it goes tonight.

4. Blocko

Blocko Member

Trying a bit of oral first is always a good idea. If you use gentle oral, then move to oral + some fingers (try and move to two inside her, using the fingers curled upwards moving in a circle technique) you can usually get to the stage where things are comfortable.

5. dudepiston

dudepiston New Member

...and make sure you let her ride on top of you the first time.......let her have that control & decide how fast & deep she can take you.....

6. D_Ireonsyd Jacknov

D_Ireonsyd Jacknov New Member

Definitely have the lube ready. I found short girls can take more cock than tall girls in my experience so that would be a plus in my book. Go slow, just give her the tip and work her slowly until she can accommodate it giving her a little more every stroke. I'm 8.5" X 6.25" and have had sex with some very tight virgins. If i can get it in them you can get it in her without a bunch of pain. Lube does wonders. Let her ride you once she is loosened up.

7. D_N Flay Table

D_N Flay Table New Member

just spit on it, and JAM IT IN!

8. pavement

pavement New Member

I read here it suggested that women who exercise a lot are more apt to be as you put it very tight but if she seems willing after what you typed maybe the question is better adressed to her.

And as for DUMB-ASS???

9. D_Harry_Sphincter

D_Harry_Sphincter Account Disabled

Thanks for the advice everybody, I appriciate it.

Not calling all virgins a dumb-ass, just the small percentage of them that don't know anything. I was one once...trust me haha.

Draft saved Draft deleted