New girl - cant hold it

ashgala

Just Browsing
Media
Hello and thank you all for accepting my first post. I guess a little about myself.

I am 18 years old, and I have been sexually active sicne I was about 15. I have normally slept with taller girls as I am tall as well (6'3") and I have had never had too much difficulty because of my size. I am 9.5 inches long and pretty thick and veiny, and normally I love being that big. However ....

Recently I started dating a new girl, and she is very very tiny. It was a matter of two weeks before I could go inside of her. And what has happened that my normally very sufficent stamina and staying power (normally an hour) was reduceded to 7-10 very quick pumps. This dosn't happen all the time, but half the time I have to be very slow and conservative in sex.

Any techniques/exercise/ideas on how to fix this problem?

Alex

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
horribleperson said:
practice makes perfect

just go slow, when you are in her just stay in and dont move, the longer you are in her she will slowly open up

Ditto. Go slow, take your time and make sure she is wet (a lubricant might help).

Welcome and enjoy the group!

jackM50black

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wow... 9 plus inches.... I'm impressed. With a baseball bat like that between your legs, it might seem great to impress guys in the locker room (not saying you'd have a hard on of course) , but some women are not going to be looking forward to experiencing your size. You may find women need to get warmed up to it, so take your time. My older brother is the guy with the big dick in the family... 9 inches... I've seen it hard. He's straight, but years ago he liked to show it off. I've thought about asking him if he's ever had women shy away from it.. maybe I will ask him one day.

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
ashgala said:
Hello and thank you all for accepting my first post. I guess a little about myself.

I am 18 years old, and I have been sexually active sicne I was about 15. I have normally slept with taller girls as I am tall as well (6'3") and I have had never had too much difficulty because of my size. I am 9.5 inches long and pretty thick and veiny, and normally I love being that big. However ....

Recently I started dating a new girl, and she is very very tiny. It was a matter of two weeks before I could go inside of her. And what has happened that my normally very sufficent stamina and staying power (normally an hour) was reduceded to 7-10 very quick pumps. This dosn't happen all the time, but half the time I have to be very slow and conservative in sex.

Any techniques/exercise/ideas on how to fix this problem?

Alex

Since you're young, waiting 20 minutes and fucking her again shouldn't be a problem. :biggrin1: