New girl Cute Ass looking to get covered !!

Cute Ass

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi Guys
Some of you may have seen me on the intro board a couple of days ago - I hadn't realized there was a forum for exactly what I was looking for !!
Check my gallery out - I'm sure you'll like what you see and if so I'd love all you big dicked guys to get in touch to arrange a DONATION !!!
LOL Cute Ass

D_76froy

Sexy Member
Media
What type of donation did you have in mind? If I was there in person I'd have no trouble in covering you, but since I'm not.....it may prove a little difficult.

Cute Ass

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Love to see you Spray my printed pics live on cam - thats the sort of donation I'm looking for - or movies - and don't forget to verbally abuse Dirty little Cute Ass while you stroke guys !!!

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Love to see you Spray my printed pics live on cam - thats the sort of donation I'm looking for - or movies - and don't forget to verbally abuse Dirty little Cute Ass while you stroke guys !!!

Oh, ok -- thought you were looking for money.. lol

man_slave_69

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
hey sexy would love to show u wat i got on cam could make short clips for u aswell and pic add me on yahoo jake_m_hallo or msn (ask for msn thnx sexy xx)

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Cute Ass, where have you been all my life >;-) i'll tell you just what you wanna hear while you see exactly the effect you're having on me....

steampunk

Superior Member
Media
Hi Guys
Some of you may have seen me on the intro board a couple of days ago - I hadn't realized there was a forum for exactly what I was looking for !!
Check my gallery out - I'm sure you'll like what you see and if so I'd love all you big dicked guys to get in touch to arrange a DONATION !!!
LOL Cute Ass

Just a had great time showing for Louise on cam. She sent me some large versions of her gorgeous pics and had me cumming in no time!