New girl Cute Ass looking to get covered !!

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't want to put a damper on anyone's fun but in my experience any 'girl' asking for strange guys to cam for her is usually in possession of a healthy sized dick. I'll be the first one to apologize if I'm wrong but Cute Ass's pics have that look of 'went on the net, look what I found.' Asking for 'tribute' pics isn't unknown in women but it's fairly rare, and of the one guy who said he cammed for her she didn't cam in return she sent him back large versions of the pics posted on here. On another site similar to this this post would have been greeted with cries of derision. If I think someone's fake I'll usually keep my mouth shut, in this case I think it's a guy who's tricking people into camming by pretending to be a woman. If wrong I'll hold my hands up and say so and apologise nicely.

50%more

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't want to put a damper on anyone's fun but in my experience any 'girl' asking for strange guys to cam for her is usually in possession of a healthy sized dick. I'll be the first one to apologize if I'm wrong but Cute Ass's pics have that look of 'went on the net, look what I found.' Asking for 'tribute' pics isn't unknown in women but it's fairly rare, and of the one guy who said he cammed for her she didn't cam in return she sent him back large versions of the pics posted on here. On another site similar to this this post would have been greeted with cries of derision. If I think someone's fake I'll usually keep my mouth shut, in this case I think it's a guy who's tricking people into camming by pretending to be a woman. If wrong I'll hold my hands up and say so and apologise nicely.

Well if he is going through this much trouble maybe he deserves to see some dick on cam. :wink:

abraxus

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would recommend this cute ass very highly she made me shoot my load all over one of her amazing pics, its the most i have ever cam while on webcam. All i can say is wow

Master Blaster

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Same thing went through my mind when I read the post.

Cute Ass

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi all

I'm disappointed to be getting a bit of "negative press" here !!!
Not sure what motivates this - maybe a bit of jealousy on Spoiled Princess's part perhaps - I suppose I'll look like that when I'm older ??

Perhaps suspicions are rife with the amount of fakes there are on this site in terms of dick size ?????

Any of you guys that have got in touch - I'm sure have been well satisfied and know that I'm just a genuine Horny Exhibitionist that loves to have her ego boosted and get turned on at the same time.

I'm delighted by the reaction and comments my pics get (in general) and look forward to making many more contacts and posting more pics in the future.

I welcome any comments .......

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I doubt very much you'll be lucky enough to look like me at my age, but you may well have developed balls that hang lower and male pattern baldness :)

Oh baby! S.P. You just crack me the fuck up! How are you guys camming if she doesn't have a webcam? curiouser and curiouser!
By the way cute ass, we should all hope to look a tenth as good as SP looks at any age!
Cigarbabe:saevil:

lilpeewee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh baby! S.P. You just crack me the fuck up! How are you guys camming if she doesn't have a webcam? curiouser and curiouser!
By the way cute ass, we should all hope to look a tenth as good as SP looks at any age!
Cigarbabe:saevil:

I call BS as well!!! I may be missing out but blowing my load for someone i cant see scares me!!