new girl from kansas

n2bgdks

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hey wanted to drop a line, new female... (which seems to be an oddity here?.. although not sure how thats possible. A little about me... im 25 single, currently in Kansas City Kansas. Havent had a whole lot of experience yet with big dicks, but it is definately a turn on, which is why im here! I can tell you im definately a GIRTH girl, love em thick. Im excited to meet all you guys and girls and participate in this great forum as much as possible. ttyl jessica:wink:

alysen6

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey girl, welcome aboard. Nice to see a fellow size queen joining. You'll find plenty of what you are looking for here. :)

Enjoy! Glad to meet you,

Alysen

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
hey wanted to drop a line, new female... (which seems to be an oddity here?.. although not sure how thats possible. A little about me... im 25 single, currently in Kansas City Kansas. Havent had a whole lot of experience yet with big dicks, but it is definately a turn on, which is why im here! I can tell you im definately a GIRTH girl, love em thick. Im excited to meet all you guys and girls and participate in this great forum as much as possible. ttyl jessica:wink:

Welcome, Jessica. Is 13 cm a normal size for penis?

And yes, there are a few odd women around here.

Post often! If you have questions, just write them on the back of a blank check made out to "Hickboy".

n2bgdks

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks for the the warm welcome, love the site so far. Any of you guys that live close by feel free to send me a message would love to get to know some of you..