new girl from kansas

cantona666

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Welcome Jessica!! Enjoy the site of the web!! You look absolute fantastic!!;-) So.. we all wate to welcome your beautiful friends as well ;-)

les123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hey wanted to drop a line, new female... (which seems to be an oddity here?.. although not sure how thats possible. A little about me... im 25 single, currently in Kansas City Kansas. Havent had a whole lot of experience yet with big dicks, but it is definately a turn on, which is why im here! I can tell you im definately a GIRTH girl, love em thick. Im excited to meet all you guys and girls and participate in this great forum as much as possible. ttyl jessica:wink:

Hi welcome and it's no oddity to love em big - enjoy

gordon69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
wow, great new gal on this site! We need more of where you came from ! HHow about some more exposed pics? Great body and great face!

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi and welcome Jessica...:smile:

I'm a girth girthy girl too...:tongue: :wink:

Cool having more girls around!

Media
hey wanted to drop a line, new female... (which seems to be an oddity here?.. although not sure how thats possible. A little about me... im 25 single, currently in Kansas City Kansas. Havent had a whole lot of experience yet with big dicks, but it is definately a turn on, which is why im here! I can tell you im definately a GIRTH girl, love em thick. Im excited to meet all you guys and girls and participate in this great forum as much as possible. ttyl jessica:wink:
My girth is yours! Sam