New Girl from the UK

Contonilia

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hi there you spunky guys, I`m new here having learnt about LPSG.org from my ex lover whoes favorite site it is. I am sexy,outspoken,liberated and fun and I love guys and (gals). I hope to make lots of friends.

Contonilia.

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
heyyyyy ... welcome to the group. if you really are "sexy,outspoken,liberated and fun" then you're exactly what the site needs. glad to see that've decided to join and contribute - hop right in.

hope you enjoy it here

fowfer

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
A sweetie that wants to be friendly and here I am in the wrong country, married and old enough to be your grandfather. That's life.

Welcome and enjoy.

D_Sir Dancealot

1st Like
Media
Contonilia said:
Hi there you spunky guys, I`m new here having learnt about LPSG.org from my ex lover whoes favorite site it is. I am sexy,outspoken,liberated and fun and I love guys and (gals). I hope to make lots of friends.

Contonilia.

Hi,

It's great to have another female from Th UK. Hope you like this site!!
H:wink: ave fun!

AzPhxGy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Contonilia said:

Contonilia.

welcome to the group

robboj69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hi Contonilia and welcome!

Contonilia said:
...I`m new here having learnt about LPSG.org from my ex lover whoes favorite site it is.

This is an interesting fact - is your ex-lover male or female? If male, was he well-endowed himself, or just a fan of big cocks? If female, then I guess she was a bi chick who enjoyed big ones on the odd occasion. :)