new girl here

tas

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Love looking at big cocks my man has a small one only 5 in. Send lots of pics I might be able to get with you if my man lets me. Lov Ya big boys:smile:

Won Hung Gai

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey Taz,

Got somethin' for ya. Go ahead, check out my gallery. Don't be scared. Enjoy yourself. Look at it. Daydream about it. Print it out and Masturbate with it. Show it to your husband and tease him with it.

I heard what you said about your husband. Aw, poor girl. That's a shame. Look at my gallery again. Ok, now make a choice. About your sexual life. It's your choice. This is America. A woman has more personal power than in any other place and time in history. Hubby's just going to have to get used to this that's all. Don't worry about it. He will. I find that men just naturally respect Alpha males. You should google up some cuckolding and hotwife sites on the internet and show them to your husband. I don't know what they are but just look up cuckold, cuckoldrix etc. Your husband will eventually want to see you getting with a bigger cock than his. Now, look at my gallery again.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
tas said:
Love looking at big cocks my man has a small one only 5 in. Send lots of pics I might be able to get with you if my man lets me. Lov Ya big boys:smile:
Welcome tas,
If your man doesn't let you, we might have to "willy fight" him over you!

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
*Poser Alert*

What hun, the galleries aren't enough dick for you?
You straight guys are so predictable!:rolleyes:

Oh, BTW "Tas", I like dick of any size-tell your guy I'd treat him right!:wink::biggrin1:

Well, Ta Ta! Or is it Ta, "Tas"?:wink::tongue:

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you're that dissatisfied with his penis (and presumably your sex life) then why are you with him? Why lead him on for so long pretending not to be as shallow as you are?