New Girl In Town

hotmama

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi everyone, I'm new...

I found this forum while searching for how to be satisfied with a man who is average and cums too quickly. I am accustomed to a larger cock. I like a girthy fat cock, what can I say :( I love this man, but am concerned about the potential of a lasting relationship in that I am not being satisfied or ful-fill-ed by our mediocre sex life. I am rather open-minded, enjoy toys and games, and have plenty of experience in cumming - a lot. So now here I am, in a loving relationship with a man who simply lacks any confidence in making me cum. Not with his hand, mouth or cock. I try so hard to be patient and understanding but quite frankly I hear that fucking song (It's not fair!) in my head ... I feel bad that this matters so much, but well, damn it, it DOES! I left my 10 yr loveless marriage for many reasons, but this was a major one. I want GOOD FUCKING sex. I also want love, and companionship and with my BF we have that... but the sex sucks, and we even have hot chemistry. He wants to be good, and I am trying to help him...

Last edited:

MrD

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If his penis is inadequate (you say he's average, that should allow for him to explore a bit on how to last longer, at least he's not small, right?), he can certainly learn other ways of satisfying you that don't involve penis at all. I don't think this would be a good place for him to learn though, because if anything he could only loose confidence instead of gain it. You say you love him, so maybe you two need to work in pair (you be his teacher). Btw, how big is he?

hotmama

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So alteclan2307, what you are saying is I should be happy for the love and companionship and all that, and forget about good sex?? Nah, life is too short :p

hotmama

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If his penis is inadequate (you say he's average, that should allow for him to explore a bit on how to last longer, at least he's not small, right?), he can certainly learn other ways of satisfying you that don't involve penis at all. I don't think this would be a good place for him to learn though, because if anything he could only loose confidence instead of gain it. You say you love him, so maybe you two need to work in pair (you be his teacher). Btw, how big is he?

He is 'average' not thick, not thin, not long, not short... you can imagine we have not measured it :p
I am trying to teach, guide and show by example. We have used my dildo, vibe and I show him how to touch me.... I think the man is scared to death though, however he is trying. I am not exactly a shrinking violet, I am sexual and sexy and he knows I like hot sex. Poor guy, he means well.
Any additional suggestions on how to help teach, or make him last longer, OR what to say... I'm listening.

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is a tough one. You can only teach someone to be a better lover up to a point...the rest is instinct, attitude and desire. I know. I have stayed in a sexually incompatible marriage by choice...I love my wife deeply. She, however, is not a sexual being and has no interest in becoming one. You must make a decision...can you remain in a relationship without the level of sexual exchange that you would like? Can you see yourself finding satisfaction elsewhere? If not, look for another man. While that might be painful for the both of you, a life lived in sexual frustration is a difficult one.

Good luck.

MrD

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Any additional suggestions on how to help teach, or make him last longer, OR what to say... I'm listening.

As for lasting longer, he can masturbate, but not with climaxing fast in mind. Instead he should do it long and halt whenever orgasm builds near, and then repeat the cycle again and again and again. You can do it together with you watching maybe or he can do it alone. Besides that, there must be something that excites him, even if kinky, so see if he revealed all of his inner self to you so far, that may also be the problem with him cumming too fast. It's not really in the nerves of the glance, but in one's mind (especially since you say he acts afraid), so unlock his mind.

curioussusan

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I know exactly what you mean girl. Husband is small, knows it, and gets excited sticking big dildos inside me, of course I dont mind.
Here is my husbands, is it this big, or small? Last one he is as big as it gets!

Attachments

hotmama

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thank you for the compliments!! I appreciate them, a lot! As for a strap on.... whoa, haha I thought those were for girl on girl action. Boy, I must be naive and I thought I had been around the block! LOL. Tell me more ideas, for real! I am fully engaged and listening, you have my attention. Curious Susan, does your man wear a strap on, too? We tried my dildo and I like it, but we are going slowly right now, I am so concerned I would terrify him, he really is like a 17 yr old boy in this regard... although now it would seem I am the one who needs the education! :p

Media
well will throw in my two cents, From what I have learned eash and every one of you girls are different, by that I meen just like men what TRULLY turns you on. I have become a very good love maker but only because I wanted to and thought it to be important in a relationship, studied ,if you will, the act of sex at a young age and have always looked for better ways to please a women, and there is the differance between men there are those that want good sex and those that want to GIVE good sex. A man has to work and learn about each women from scratch to find those things that turn her on, because with a women it is not just phyisical it is mental to. My thoughts for you are this. 1 are you really into him, not in a "fun to hang with" way but in a "I want him to fuck my brains out way" 2 the two of you need to sit down and get on the computer and look up and show each other the things that turn you on (conventional, anal, threesomes, girl on girl, ect) that way you can learn about each others fantacies 3) try both wearing a blind fold and explore each other just by touch and listen to what sounds the other makes when you go differant places on there body, let your ears tell you what the other likes. try a couple of those things and let me know how it went....... hope you get what you want