New Girl In Town

SurferGirlCA

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I just wanted to send out holiday greetings, even though I am brand new here and don't know anyone yet. lol I also don't have a lot of familiarity with online forums so I'll try not to embarass myself too much. For the record, I am 29, single, and live in southern California - and look forward to making some new friends here. :)

DieHard9x6: Hi there, SurferGirl! Great to have you in the Group -- it's always great to have another woman's point of view, especially for us straight guys, lol. Hope to see you in the chatroom sometime, or you can IM me at this same SN on Yahoo Messenger. Oh, and Happy holidays! :D

B_GorgeousJane

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by madame_zora@Dec 19 2004, 07:59 AM
You know it girl! We need all the women we can get on here, voices of reason or flirts, it's all good.
[post=268095]Quoted post[/post]​

Welcome SurferGirl, we do indeed need all the women we can get on here - I try to be equal parts reasonable and flirtatious, but I'm sure you'll find your role here soon enough!

Have fun, say what you feel, and don't take any crap - oh, and happy holidays from freezing England!

Jane xx

SL55///AMG: Hey Girl.. welcome to the house. If you have msn or yahoo, I would Looooooooooooove to chat.

SurferGirlCA

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
[/quote] Have fun, say what you feel, and don't take any crap - oh, and happy holidays from freezing England! Jane xx
[post=268202]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]

Hey Jane! That's sooooo weird. I was going to mention in my last post that I just came in from surfing but then I remembered it's not hmmmm well sunny and 70s everywhere this time of year. Stay warm there!

Hanfree: hi surfergirl!

nice to have one more girl here! hope you can enrich this board with another woman´s view!

have a nice day

hanfree

leotaylor: Hello-baby nice to meet ya-handsome-well hung-8 inchers and very hot :Dlove to visit california someday.

leo

B_GorgeousJane

Experimental Member
Media
Have fun, say what you feel, and don't take any crap - oh, and happy holidays from freezing England! Jane xx
[post=268202]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]

Hey Jane! That's sooooo weird. I was going to mention in my last post that I just came in from surfing but then I remembered it's not hmmmm well sunny and 70s everywhere this time of year. Stay warm there!
[post=268204]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]

haha oh thanks for that SurferGirl, I really need reminding that in some parts of the world it's ALWAYS warm and sunny :p I think in Yorkshire it's ALWAYS cold and dark... :angry:

Still, at least us English girls have more excuse to want our men to keep us nice and hot all year round!!

Happy surfing! Jane xx