new girl in town!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by big_tits4big_dicks, May 28, 2010.

1. big_tits4big_dicks

big_tits4big_dicks New Member

Hey guys, working on gettin some pictures up, I enjoyed the ones I have seen so far. My husband has a big dick, sometimes to big! Thought I would join here to chat and look at pictures, maybe submit my own...Any guys have any problems with your big dicks? I mean, sometimes my husbands is more than I can handle! (I have a small vagina) As much as I love the feeling of him filling me full, it can be too much if it's close to "that time of the month" Ever met a girl that didn't like them so big? Thanks for your responses! ;D

2. D_Eaprick Aughsomme

D_Eaprick Aughsomme New Member

Welcome to this site, hope you'll get the answers you're looking for! I don't have a package big enough to answer, but I already have a girlfriend who had pain when I went too deep. I think it depends on everyone's body, we are all different. And if it doesn't hurt except when your period is coming, well try other things with him at that moment, that's juste a "bad moment" to go through... ;)

3. Gibson

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hello and welcome!

4. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Welcome.:smile:

5. lorne

Verified Gold Member

Albums: