new girl on the block

D_Selmus_Swallow

Account Disabled
Media
hey everybody!

oddly enough, i discovered this site through a secret posted on postsecret.com and decided to check it out. i'm 27, single, a Chicago native, and interested in guys with big dicks, not guys that are big dicks. i tend to find that a lot living in a big city like this...

Ah, clearly that's just a by-product of you not being around my little part of Chicagoland. :wink:

Welcome and enjoy.

Moonfruit

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I also found this site from that secret, expect more women to come to this site. I've never heard of it until now. I like a good sized penis. :)

badgirl22

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Welcome - this place is so much fun. Have to tell you, since you're from Chicago - I, apparently, share a screen name with another girl (from indiana) and this guy from Chicago IM'd me by mistake - I've been *hanging* with him and he's adorable and very sexy. Want me to pass him your way?!?

yman74

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hello, My name is Joel and I live in chicago too, northwest side. I am 34, 5' 11" 190 and 8 in and very thick. Do you ever chat on yahoo im? Let me know and we can get to know each other maybe

bstexas

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hey sc, i'm sure u'll find a lot to like on this site. and don't keep it a secret! lol. have a good one!

shyvixen_chicago

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Welcome - this place is so much fun. Have to tell you, since you're from Chicago - I, apparently, share a screen name with another girl (from indiana) and this guy from Chicago IM'd me by mistake - I've been *hanging* with him and he's adorable and very sexy. Want me to pass him your way?!?

yeah, definitely. thanks for looking out. :smile: