New girl on the block

0Emma0

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey,

Just a quick note to say hi to everyone! Stumbled across this site whilst looking for advice on how to enjoy a heathly sex life with a well endowed partner - and this site looked good!

Hope I am allowed to join as a girl!! (and very sorry if I am not supposed to be here!)

Em x

CumAlongNow

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi Emma... I too am new here, and was about the same task as you, except I'm a well endowed male and was looking for ways to make sex much more pleasurable for my partner as opposed to painful or life threatening, lol. So welcome, I hope we both enjoy our membership here.

Qua

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Welcome, and get ready for a cloud of suspicion that you're actually a guy pretending to be a girl to troll for pictures of well hung guys. It's not meant to be disparaging; the suspicion is grounded, as it happens all the time, but it can be frustrating. Don't let it get to you if you're legit.

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi Emma...welcome. As for advice on a healthy relationship with a large cock. Ya got your work cut out for ya, I hope you love sex as much as he does. Pleasing a big cock can be demanding and competitive.

BlkWthThk11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey,

Just a quick note to say hi to everyone! Stumbled across this site whilst looking for advice on how to enjoy a heathly sex life with a well endowed partner - and this site looked good!

Hope I am allowed to join as a girl!! (and very sorry if I am not supposed to be here!)

Em x
no hon, u are more than welcome and u are in for a real experience and learning center, in a way, we love girls/women here as long as they are for real hon. Marcus

CatMan94

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Hello sweetness, welcome indeed!! All who are endowed or even if they are just fascinated with big dicks (sorry - Large Penis') are more than welcome. Whatever your needs, if it involves (the use of) a big dick - we got it.

Have fun & take care!!