Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
So I learned that my bf really likes huge dicks a little while back, and I really like the idea of it. Neither of us have "normal" characteristics when it comes to attraction. So, I don't see it as a non-manly thing, rather the idea of him being attracted to something that isn't part of the norm is what turns me on.

I've never been attracted to any penis in my life other than his, so I don't share the size fetish. In fact, I cannot look at a penis, and get turned on (keep that in mind boys). However, he did buy me a toy that we use which is 9 inches long and 6 1/2 inches around. He blindfolded me the first time, and tore into me (it's one that a man can wear). I'll save the story for a thread, but I couldn't walk right for days. Needless to say, I now have a fetish about getting stretched by an overly thick penis.

A couple nights ago, he mentioned this site, so I thought I'd surprise him by perhaps making some big-dicked friends for him. We aren't into humiliation, we just love domination by a man with a giant penis. It's us sharing the attraction for it, not comparing it to my bf's (adequate) size, or putting him down. We've been talking about camming, so it's a very real possibility in the near future. ;)

I hope I have as much fun here as he does!

Reactions: Gamel

Canadash

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Wicked, sounds like you guys could be pretty fun! Is your BF on here already? Hit me up if you're ever bored, I'm always seeking out fun peeps to chat/play with!