New girl, would love to meat some nice boys ;-)

fleeny

Just Browsing
Media
Just stumbled upon this site, wow...wish I would have found this a lot sooner. I love love love when men show off their meat in public, touch/rub themselves and tease us women. I'm a married woman but I don't think appreciating a man's gift is a bad thing. I love to see a man confident enough to show himself off in a pair of tight pants or freeball it in a pair of thin sports shorts. A lot of us girls like to go to the gym to see guys like you and tease the hell out of them!

fleeny

Just Browsing
Media
You need to come to my gym then...total meat market!

Looks like you probably have a tough time hiding all of that ;-)

woodyq

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Just stumbled upon this site, wow...wish I would have found this a lot sooner. I love love love when men show off their meat in public, touch/rub themselves and tease us women. I'm a married woman but I don't think appreciating a man's gift is a bad thing. I love to see a man confident enough to show himself off in a pair of tight pants or freeball it in a pair of thin sports shorts. A lot of us girls like to go to the gym to see guys like you and tease the hell out of them!

free balling at the gym with a big penis is no fun unless you are walking around checking out the women if you are actually running or something need some help haha

jamiedmc

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
this thread is 8 months old, why are you going back to welcome someone. not that people don't deserve to be welcomed, it's just a ways to go back

Ha! good catch... funny how that goes sometimes: someone digs up an old thread and then everyone jumps on it anew.