New Girl

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Welcome Judy. You've certainly gotten a few people's attention quickly. Funny how that works ;)

B_insideoutside

Experimental Member
Media
Let me take a guess....... Judy = fake, and a guy.
I know what a Vietnamese girl looks like and that is not you, Judy.
Also, SF is not cold.
Lastly, Asian and small.. yeah too predictable. And 18 and in HS a senior? yeah right. You don't even talk like a HS girl either.
Sorry to be cynical but I'll bet my dollar on you being a guy pretending to be a little Asian girl being fucked by huge guys in order to jack off..

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
anything is possible on the internet, and if it's too good to be true (for a straight horndog) it probably is, so I understand where you're coming from, but I'd urge some civility until you have some real evidence

I mean there are lots of fakers in every forum, but who cares that much?

rich-9.8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
insideoutside said:
Also, SF is not cold.
Lastly, Asian and small.. yeah too predictable. And 18 and in HS a senior? yeah right. You don't even talk like a HS girl either.
Sorry to be cynical but I'll bet my dollar on you being a guy pretending to be a little Asian girl being fucked by huge guys in order to jack off..

Whatever, we're not fussy around here :D

Seriously, pretending or not, welcome to LPSG. As a gent with a lovely petite wife, I can heartily recommend the virtues of the smaller lady!

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Matthew said:
You've certainly gotten a few people's attention quickly.
I submit that this is because the forum is so overwhelmingly male. Oddities attract attention.

Plus, you know, she is apparently attractive, naughty, and a fan of large penii. What's not to love?

Heh, heh. I said penii.

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
insideoutside said:
Also, SF is not cold.
And what, pray tell, is wrong with that? Guys need love too . . . but they gotta pay, OH!

quagmire.gif

petite_judy

1st Like
Media
San Francisco....thinking about moving to Georgia!
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Sorry for being away from the computer for so long. I've had a crazy day. I'm taking care of my little sister since her school is out and my mom is making me run a bunch of errands. And if that wasn't enough, there are only 4 shopping days left and I've barely done anything. As for insideoutsides comments I'm not sure what to say except that I always thought I looked Vietnamese. Anyways I'm sure we'll all be friends over time.

B_insideoutside

Experimental Member
Media
I guess this is all harmless lol. I just have had a few Vietnamese friends to know what their facial features are, and this girl doesn't fit. Plus, you look at the way she types, it's definitely not high school and is someone of considerable experience.

However I guess since some guys on this site fake their big cocks it's accepting that other possible fakes are around.. :)

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
insideoutside said:
I guess this is all harmless lol. I just have had a few Vietnamese friends to know what their facial features are, and this girl doesn't fit.
Yes, I agree that all Vietnamese people look alike.
insideoutside said:
Plus, you look at the way she types, it's definitely not high school and is someone of considerable experience.
The way that I type now is the way that I have always typed. I am nineteen and do not find it at all difficult to believe that the person making these posts is in high school.
insideoutside said:
However I guess since some guys on this site fake their big cocks it's accepting that other possible fakes are around.. :)
Honestly, even if this person is a man, why do you care? It is not as though he/she is harming anyone with their behavior, nor are they being annoying, rude, or offensive. My suggestion to you would be to let this slide.

james24

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi Judy, well you definitely just made my dick harder.

I'm not 100% sure if your genuine but welcome to the forum anyway! :)