new girl

jennalikesbig

Just Browsing
Media
Well I guess I should introduce myself. Im jenna and I love big cocks lol. That sounds so bad as introduction but the truth is the truth. Ever since I first had one I knew I would be hooked. Im a nice girl until the lights go out lol. Im always up for talking with some nice guys that are packing :biggrin1:. Maybe trade some pics or Ill post some up on here. my aim name is jennalikesbig so feel free to talk to me when Im on. Hope to have some fun on here talking. Maybe ill tell my one hung guy friend to join here so you can have the pleasure of seeing him.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
jeff black said:
There are lots of guys that fit your criteria here Jenna.
I am certain you will enjoy your stay:rolleyes:

... and a few of us are even straight! :18:
we just may be the minority around here, besides women that is! :biggrin1:
Welcome to the jungle!

D_Sir Dancealot

1st Like
Media
jennalikesbig said:
Well I guess I should introduce myself. Im jenna and I love big cocks lol. That sounds so bad as introduction but the truth is the truth. Ever since I first had one I knew I would be hooked. Im a nice girl until the lights go out lol. Im always up for talking with some nice guys that are packing :biggrin1:. Maybe trade some pics or Ill post some up on here. my aim name is jennalikesbig so feel free to talk to me when Im on. Hope to have some fun on here talking. Maybe ill tell my one hung guy friend to join here so you can have the pleasure of seeing him.

Hi welcome to the site. Have fun and enjoy it!:smile: