new girl

Beca

Just Browsing
Media
Hi, i'm new. I thought that this site was a joke that my friend made up. having looked around a bit some of these dicks are huge! But a lot of them are really crooked or bent when erect. I havn't seen many big dicks in my time so are all of them like that when they get that big? if not then show me the picture of the guy that isnt!

dave18

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hey nice to meet you welcome to the forum and thanks for the comment on one of my threads! I havn't seen many cocks so i can't comment but there are guys here whove seen LOADS so they'll be lots of help

Beca

Just Browsing
Media
well i've seen some really bigguns, like huge, i mean there was this guy i saw on the young and hung forum who had 9 inches. But the nicest, prettiest cock i've seen is david19's. i'm sure there are better ones which i will go out and find!

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Beca said:
any tips on guys with good cocks?

No. They don't have any instructions on them at all!

Seriously, if he has a cock it's a good one. That's relative. Most penises are not straight. That has little to do with size. Open your mind to the possibilities.

You might like what you see in vinny_spiruccino gallery.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Beca said:
Hi, i'm new. I thought that this site was a joke that my friend made up. having looked around a bit some of these dicks are huge! But a lot of them are really crooked or bent when erect. I havn't seen many big dicks in my time so are all of them like that when they get that big? if not then show me the picture of the guy that isnt!

most dicks have a natural bend to them. I think the common conception is that a "normal" curve is one that curves upward, toward the belly button. Mine curves down and I always thought I was abnormal, but I've found through this site that there are lots of dicks that bend down or even left or right. I would say a perfectly straight dick when fully erect would be exceptionally rare. I don't think I've ever seen one.

quercusone

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The longer anything is the more you notice the devitation from straight. I bought a 2x4 piece of wood the other day that had a warp in it. But once I cut it to the shorter length I needed, you could not see the warp anymore.........But there are plenty of members on this site who are warped and deviate from straight...at least thats what I've heard!

D

deleted26151

hey and welcome,

Dont think theres any relation between size and curvature. Mines pretty straight but ive heard those that curve up are the best...:rolleyes:

BiggishBen

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Beca said:

Welcome,

Hope you enjoy browsing.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
quercusone said:
The longer anything is the more you notice the devitation from straight. I bought a 2x4 piece of wood the other day that had a warp in it. But once I cut it to the shorter length I needed, you could not see the warp anymore.........But there are plenty of members on this site who are warped and deviate from straight...at least thats what I've heard!

I'm one of the warped ones. Plenty of others here who deviate from straight.