new girl

Detroit Rick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Beca said:
well i've seen some really bigguns, like huge, i mean there was this guy i saw on the young and hung forum who had 9 inches. But the nicest, prettiest cock i've seen is david19's. i'm sure there are better ones which i will go out and find!

Never found a member named David19....?

indeed

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi new girl, mines straight and big, but dont think makes much of a difference. My gf likes it and thats all that maters right. Enjoy the pics, mine too

himu

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hey new girls.. beca & davidistoobig
welcome to the forum.. I'm sure you have already checked the Gallery
I'm also a little bent down... but i guess it's normal..
Njoy your stay.:wink:

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
Beca said:
Hi, i'm new. I thought that this site was a joke that my friend made up. having looked around a bit some of these dicks are huge! But a lot of them are really crooked or bent when erect. I havn't seen many big dicks in my time so are all of them like that when they get that big? if not then show me the picture of the guy that isnt!

what's the problem with a bend penis. :rolleyes:
It can reach your G spot way more easy.

D_Hermippos_Meattassel

Just Browsing
Media
hi Becca,
welcome to LPSG.!..yes..hard to believe...it's not a fake site..hehe...as for tips on good cocks?..I think you really have to feel them inside to really know..even the bent or curved ones...I think it is just a matter of the visual vs. the sensation.....of course a thick veiny long cock will certainly feel different to a smaller one, from what my girlfriends have told me, whether they are bent or not...its certainly a topic for discussion!...
good looking ones?..I think that you are in the right place to have a look!

bent ones?....I think a straight one can help went first 'finding the slot' as it were.( without hands)....but maybe ask some of the guys if their bent ones find the slots without a helping hand...but I don't think the shape will change the feeling of a big cock inside you...when it is really hard the surface is quite veiny, and I'd like to know if this helps the sensation?
As for more tips..happy to discuss that with you! hope to bump into you!

enjoy the site!

socute121

les123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Beca said:
Hi, i'm new. I thought that this site was a joke that my friend made up. having looked around a bit some of these dicks are huge! But a lot of them are really crooked or bent when erect. I havn't seen many big dicks in my time so are all of them like that when they get that big? if not then show me the picture of the guy that isnt!

It's no joke - some are really big
Just enjoy

dave18

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
and thank you for commenting on my cock, although i think you might well find bigger ones out there